Share your Attacking/Offensive ideas

Love him aye what a star
Looks hungry and fearless

I think with he, Bula and Toa... we look good.

Naden in for Talau.
No complaints with Nofo at the moment.

It's quite a tidy backline.

Credit to Benji as he is coaching the backs.

Toa owned one of the best centers in the game & had the best center performance of the year. He has been building as well. Haven’t been his biggest fan but geez he looks impressive.

Bula & Tupou are just so composed playing simple game style

Nofo return has been solid & done his job.

Don’t want to get ahead but we have something to build off that’s for sure

Love him aye what a star
Looks hungry and fearless

I think with he, Bula and Toa... we look good.

Naden in for Talau.
No complaints with Nofo at the moment.

It's quite a tidy backline.
1. Bula
2. Nofo
3. Toa
4. Naden
5. Toops

That does look pretty.

Never thought I would be saying that after the first 10 rounds. Bula and Tupou just add so much to those around them.

Gee we got some great coaches on here and I am glad the sheens and the boys put our game plan into play .
But where the hell has that been all season it was fantastic, I almost feel 29 years younger lol 🤪

1. Bula
2. Nofo
3. Toa
4. Naden
5. Toops

That does look pretty.

Never thought I would be saying that after the first 10 rounds. Bula and Tupou just add so much to those around them.
That's a solid backline.

I'm a fan.
So impressed with Bula & Toops.
Toa really believing in himself too.

Hopefully Naden pulls his head in and comes back with a calmer head, ready to show he deserves to be a part of it.

Said a few weeks ago pick and leave players in same position and they will get better and better no more shuffling the deck chairs. Hope no injuries
Only change is Joffa who had his best game of the year
We are helping out Parra ! What are they doing for us ?

Quick play the balls, make meters.

More set plays off the scrum.

After a quick play the ball, have a set play where 3 attackers, 1 forward, 1 edge forward and half/fullback in the middle. Forward passes to Edge forward before engaging in the line, attracting defender 1, edge forward attracts defender 2 and passes to the half/fullback slotting through the hole. Typical in and out.

Only way I could see this happening is Pole runs it first, passes to Papali/Bateman and Brooks/Bula in the middle.

I do feel we need to spread the ball across the field alot more, we haven't seen Tupou receive the ball in a few games (Talau the dog).

Also, it seems that Brooks/Wakes tend to favour the left hand side.. pretty predictable.

Brooks needs to dig into the to get smashed, but again, needs someone running off him.

Trust their kicks on the last play in the opposition 20.. who cares if you get a 7 tackle set, trust the team.
Give me a call Sheens 📞

My idea is pass the ball and score more points

To be honest what a stupid thread telling a multi premiership winning coach ideas or suggestions

The guy is known his whole career for playing beautiful attacking football and a leader in the game

Back