Shawn Blore #235

I’m pretty sure I heard Madge confirm it on triple m. He said Blore was having surgery as they spoke.

Before Blore's injury our 2nd raw was weak, one option is to move Seyfarth to 2nd row, for the other 2nd rower and for the bench we rely on our young (unexperienced players).
It looks like our reactive recruitment story continues:mad:
Why we let a player go, without having an adequate replacement in place?

Before Blore's injury our 2nd raw was weak, one option is to move Seyfarth to 2nd row, for the other 2nd rower and for the bench we rely on our young (unexperienced players).
who was let go this year?

We've let go Luciano for '23 and replaced him with Papalii for '23.

Correct, and who will replace Kelma?
Kelma was most likely only going to be a bit-part player this season anyway, they will probably just elevate someone to fill his role. Is he leaving us immediately or the end of the season? This year was always going to be a long one with not much success IMO, as long as we are ready to roll in '23 I'm not too concerned.

Correct, and who will replace Kelma?
Lets see how things unfold during the year.

Never know a kid might bolt in or someone just change our thoughts on them.

Talau might fold in at some point - we just have no idea as the season goes on.

Currently Lucy & Kelma are gone
Garner can’t see staying unless a change of heart happens. He has been on the outer for a while
Blore we just can’t bank on.

Next year our top 4 backrowers from this year are basically not our top 4 next year.

Paps is only one in and thats if he doesn’t play prop with Stefano. Alot of recruiting left.

I’m more confident we will recruit now with Sheens at the helm than before he was.

Is Kelma still with us for 2022?

If so, then our edge forward options are Luc, Garner, Kelma and Tuki? Seems extremely light unless I'm missing someone?

Seyfarth listed at 2nd row on the website, whereas Peachy is called out as a lock. A move to the edge potentially?

That’s his second ACL if I’m not mistaken. Tough road for him. Your knees can only take so much.

Back