Sheens and Gould to hold trade talks tomorrow according to NRL 360.

Status
Not open for further replies.
No way. It’s not about speed over 100m, it’s speed off the mark that is important and both have none. DCE is quick over 10m, that’s all you need and Dearden would be at least a yard faster and certainly more nimble. You can play one but not both together. Okay they might do a job, but they will turn the club around
Exactly - Doueihi is ok when he gets wound up…
But we just don’t have the 40m spare space to get him moving…
Was super frustrating when he was a fullback - he’d catch the ball, then he’d have to kick himself over - then he’d start running…

Bulldogs cap is busted. We might get lucky in who we can take from their team.
They need some cheap pick ups so Brooks is definitely off the table.

Keep Brooks though yeah?
Dogs will want Hastings and offer Thompson in return, on the condition we take K Flanagan as well 😂
Hastings was something different early in the season but hasn't set the world on fire lately possibly a Hastings/ Thompson or Brooks/ Thompson they are on similar coin. I did hear Tim say in an interview the club has a very good spine developing through the pathways but it was about 2 years away

Sick of going backwards
Dogs want our only marquee signing of last year
Reply " oh well ok " maybe give us one of their players who can't make 1st grade
Maybe they offload Hastings and Douehi and resign Brooks for another 5 years
Sorry my sarcasm just bubbling over

Hastings has been weighed down by everyone around him, not the other way around. If the Tigers do in fact give Hastings away to the Dogs with a "you can have him" I'm taking a break from supporting the team.
Because whatever his flaws, which no player lacks, he actually has passion for the game and the team. He wants to win and he wants the Tigers to win, which you can tell from him busting his guts every week with an injured foot.
Rip off the band aid, send brooks packing and leave the two blokes who actually give af in the halves.

I wouldn't be giving Jacko up lightly. When people in your organisation are disgruntled, it doesn't mean they are wrong. He in unhappy with how the year has gone, and anyone who isn't has issues.

If they want cheap they can have Madden.

Nofo for JAC at full freight each way would be better for us than giving up Hastings. @Demps Did you mention there was noise about Nofo?

I think it will be Liddle, Peachy and Brooks.

Brooks is on borrowed time and when his contract is up will not resign.

Liddle has been given permission to talk to other clubs due to Api coming next year and Simpkin as backup.

Peachy was a Maguire buy and hasn't really lived up to his end of the deal.

Who we will get back in return... well Burton would be epic but obviously not happening.

Maybe Thompson although I hear he wants to go back overseas.

Possibly knowing Gus would be deadbeats. Hopefully now Sheens/Marshall are on board we won't budge unless the deal benefits us
Yes,there's no way any player swap that involves bee sting would be any benefit to us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back