Sheens pushes Moltzen for NSW; Tuqiri to miss season start

I hope Tim goes really well at halfback for us this year and I wish him all the best, but I really can't fathom the thinking of the coach and certain players sometimes.

Last year, for all money, Sheens, Benji and Moltzen, himself, were all saying that fullback was Moltzen's most natural and ideal position and that this is where he will stay and be developed in the future blah, blah. Hell, Sheens even stubbornly persisted with him at fullback, whilst he was making massive blunders and still finding his way, much to the disgust of many on this forum (me included). Then he finally blossomed towards the end of last year, proved this line of thinking was correct, and was on his way to becoming an accomplished NRL standard fullback.

Now, all of a sudden, these same people are touting Moltzen as the future NSW SOO halfback! Schizo behaviour or what? Of course, everyone has a right to change their opinion on things, but Sheens, in particular, seems to change his mind on just about everything as frequently as people change their undies!

10 months ago the Fonz who was playing Moltz at Fullback told him he did not rate him as a first grader.

Well guess what Fonz? I dont rate you as a coach. It takes you years to find out when you are WRONG !!!

@Balmain Bug said:
10 months ago the Fonz who was playing Moltz at Fullback to him he did not rate him as a first grader.

We guess what Fonz, I dont rate you as a coach. It takes you years to find out when you are WRONG !!!

Had a few rumbo's Bug??

@Brisbane Tiger said:
@Balmain Bug said:
10 months ago the Fonz who was playing Moltz at Fullback to him he did not rate him as a first grader.

We guess what Fonz, I dont rate you as a coach. It takes you years to find out when you are WRONG !!!

Had a few rumbo's Bug??

Sorry BT I have edited it now. Dam iphone and its spelling!! No wonder the FBI had a file on Steven JOBS , must have had something to do with his spelling !!!

@Balmain Bug said:
10 months ago the Fonz who was playing Moltz at Fullback told him he did not rate him as a first grader.

Well guess what Fonz? I dont rate you as a coach. It takes you years to find out when you are WRONG !!!

Christ…dont you have a different tune to sing?
Its all sooo very boring.

Isnt it great to see Tim Moltzens shoulder healing so quickly i thought he was supposed to be out for the first few rounds to get it sorted. ?

@innsaneink said:
@Balmain Bug said:

Christ…dont you have a different tune to sing?
Its all sooo very boring.

Agreed…..one tale.....told over and over,zzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Back