Sheensnanigans!!!

ron_burgandy

seriously guys tell me what this guy is on…...it was hard enough seeing him play favorites with fitzy every week now he brings back skando who has been back for what 4-5 weeks is it?

We will be lucky that we are playing the cowboys and it most likely wont cost us...but come on skando is well past it...this was a perfect time to bring gower in or promote another young prop or even better play junior moors who has been great this year

stop playing favorites and pick deserving players you muppet!!

I agree with you ron and I'm hoping Skando will make way for Moors who is certainly deserving of a spot ahead of the old warhorse. Hopefully it's just another publicity piece from the club, both starting props for Balmain also deserve a shot ahead of Skando.

@innsaneink said:
When was the last time you saw Skando play?

last year..and i wasnt impressed then and i doubt he has gained any speed or power since then as well

Gower FFS, Skando is great but Gower is greater. Why isn't Fifita there. Why not Al Shirnack and the other Fifita? Please Sheensy!!!!

@ron burgandy said:
@innsaneink said:

last year..and i wasnt impressed then and i doubt he has gained any speed or power since then as well

LOL…the only thing youre impressed with is yourself.

As i suspected...as usual...you dont know what youre talking about.
As for gaining speed....you tell me a front rower that gets quicker as they get older.

Just another ''look at me ...Im ron" thread

@innsaneink said:
@ron burgandy said:
@innsaneink said:

As for gaining speed....you tell me a front rower that gets quicker as they get older.

well i do have the body of an adonis…so its hard not to be impressed.....

anyway....tell me skando is more deserving of a bench spot ahead of the likes of moors gower shirnak and so on...and be serious...i bet you cant...can you....

It shouldn't suprise

Make no mistake. Al Schirnack would not have ever debuted had it not been for Moltzen getting injured in the warmup for the match at Parra stadium last year. He was named almost two years prior on the bench and got shunted at the last minute

Why blood a young prop who could serve you for years when you can trot out your mate from retirement

@ron burgandy said:
@innsaneink said:
@ron burgandy said:

well i do have the body of an adonis…so its hard not to be impressed.....

anyway....tell me skando is more deserving of a bench spot ahead of the likes of moors gower shirnak and so on...and be serious...i bet you cant...can you....

Nup….not gunna try/ dont need to like some....when was the last time you saw these blokes play?....probably when I last saw them.
Give it away you fool

I do know and have for a long time 'fair and deserving' play no part in rugby league....the sooner you get that thru your thick skull the easier it'll be for you

You can only play 17, maybe those guys you mentioned should be there, thats for another thread -youre saying one shouldnt be there despite not even seeing him this year - thatas all we need to know

@tig_prmz said:
Gower FFS, Skando is great but Gower is greater. Why isn't Fifita there. Why not Al Shirnack and the other Fifita? Please Sheensy!!!!

Andrew Fifita has a corked thigh. David Fifita is an oxygen thief and is not ready for first grade by a long shot, he can't make the bench for Balmain at the moment. Al Schirnack deserves a spot, hell, I'd even take a punt on Tame Tupou ahead of Skando for the Cowboys match.

And please keep from getting personal from one another in this thread, or posts will be deleted as appropriate.

@Kaiser said:
@willow said:
I'd even take a punt on Tame Tupou ahead of Skando for the Cowboys match.

So would I…. especially given Skando will probably play 20mins...

Should then ensure all four bench units are utilised eh?
Yet another positive - yet all people can do is whinge

RON BURGANDY (ADONIS): Handsome God of Desire and Manly Good Looks. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

(geez I knew how to insert pictures on this site??)

Thread re-opened.

Thread will remain open and if you cannot just move past your personal problems with each other you can post on here via mod preview from now on

could it simply be that maybe the coach thinks skando, is a good/fit experienced forward option to use.

@westTAHger said:
could it simply be that maybe the coach thinks skando, is a good/fit experienced forward option to use.

well its pretty obvious that what he thinks mate…hence him being named.... doesnt mean its right

Back