Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Like everyone else would love us to put an offer in for Nanai - surely it also wouldn't be as high as we'd have to offer someone like Angus Crichton. Any of the Raiders forwards be great for us too.
As well as a centre, would like as to get another prop and second rower too. Our forward pack is one of the worst (if not, the worst) in the comp.

Potentially an announcement coming today that a player is coming to Sydney. It was a bit vague but a player coming to a Sydney club will tell his teammates after the game today. Not sure which game they were talking about. Not sure which radio station it was sorry, it was on in the chipper and I only caught the end of the story when I heard the Tigers as the possible place they were ending up.

I think it’s likely Sullivan to Dogs.

“The Dragons approved an extension offer for Ben Hunt at a board meeting, which could result in the club losing youngster Jayden Sullivan to the Bulldogs.”

Dean Hawkins has an outstanding kicking game for a 4 game rookie. I would be getting him across quickly of Madden leaves. Perfect back up half and may just be a genuine first grader of the future. His passing game looks better the Ilias as well.
We should be having another go at signing Kade Dykes. Looks good!
that is a good backline
centre worked for Burton at origin douhie can still put the big bombs up from centre when needed
We still need Speed badly
Like everyone else would love us to put an offer in for Nanai - surely it also wouldn't be as high as we'd have to offer someone like Angus Crichton. Any of the Raiders forwards be great for us too.
As well as a centre, would like as to get another prop and second rower too. Our forward pack is one of the worst (if not, the worst) in the comp.
its good you not asking for too much Lauren 😂

I think you can add Stef and Blore to our additions, even Twal to an extent. Those 3 fit along with Paps and Api really lift our pack. Stef will be a huge key next year with his size, a lot depends on him. Hopefully Pole continues up and up, what a find he has been, and hopefully Tommy T finds a home in the backrow, which I think he will very effectively. He will end up a better backrower then Nikora.
I wouldn't get my hopes up about TT. He was a terrible centre, what makes you think he'll be a good second rower?

It's the worst in the competition.

I think he got his infro wrong , it maybe was CC signing on as coach of the dogs , that’s the breaking news

Back