Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

AFB behind Haas is the best prop in the game.

If it’s for 2025 he’d be the perfect replacement for Klemmer.

AFB and Stefano would be one of the most dangerous starting prop rotations in the league.
Tough call. Gibbs and Donnelly. Too close to call. If I had to bet. If someone pushed me - I would go Dallas and Gibbs. I cannot think of a most lethal front row combination. Thats because sometimes I dont think.

100% correct

He held the record for clubs he played at for a while - but fair to say he was a thorough professional at all the clubs he played for.

After making his debut as a lanky winger turned back-rower with ratty dreadlocks at Souths (in a team full of "colourful identities") - I can'r blame him for not being loyal to that slum of a club.

Played some of his best footy at Balmain and Wests Tigers though.

But has zero time for our front office as a manager.

View attachment 7534

Tyran is very well connected in the streets!!

AFB behind Haas is the best prop in the game.

If it’s for 2025 he’d be the perfect replacement for Klemmer.

AFB and Stefano would be one of the most dangerous starting prop rotations in the league.
JFH might be a touch better than AFB, just because of slightly bigger gas tank, but AFB is elite in his own right. Agree he would compliment Stef very nicely.

JFH might be a touch better than AFB, just because of slightly bigger gas tank, but AFB is elite in his own right. Agree he would compliment Stef very nicely.

AFB has a much bigger "gas tank" the JFH. Addin can play 80 minutes if needed. JFH has it over him in the intimidation and the enforcer role of a front rower though.

You never been too pissed before. Either done or said something stupid. You obviously follow the media rubbish. He will be missed if he leaves Penrith by players and staff.
Mate, I have eyes. I saw the speech and I see the way he carries himself on social media. I wouldn’t have a clue what the media write about him. Nor do I care.

Back