Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

I’m hoping we are looking for a couple of Centre/winger players before signing Luai.
Not that I would complain if he is signed to replace Seizer in 25
We have next year to see how Sullivan & Fainu stand up to NRL level week by week.
If we miss out on Luai and these 2 don’t perform as everyone is hoping we might just be back to square 1 again in 2025.
Here’s Hoping that’s not the case 🤞

You can get pissed. And still hold your self. Not many can.

Mate, I have eyes. I saw the speech and I see the way he carries himself on social media. I wouldn’t have a clue what the media write about him. Nor do I care.
I totally agree. Being pissed isn’t an excuse but it happens. I knew Romey when he was 16 and I know a very senior figure at Panthers. The Luai I see on TV and socials is someone playing the villain. The villain the media started. The Luai I knew was an extremely respectful and humble young man. The guy I know at Panthers absolutely loves him as a player and man for how he conducts himself away from the cameras. Don’t get me wrong I have been shocked with some of his antics as well but I think he far from being a flog (away from cameras)

To cut a long story short brother. Tiger Claws. Luai is good. Just he's not Cleary, Cronk, Freeman or Raudonikis. Can we really afford him - his ego competing with Happy2t8yourmoney? Forgetaaboudit. Great post.

Last edited:
I’m hoping we are looking for a couple of Centre/winger players before signing Luai.
Not that I would complain if he is signed to replace Seizer in 25
We have next year to see how Sullivan & Fainu stand up to NRL level week by week.
If we miss out on Luai and these 2 don’t perform as everyone is hoping we might just be back to square 1 again in 2025.
Here’s Hoping that’s not the case 🤞
There are a couple coming behind those ones too, Galvin and Large, we need to keep their pathway open

Back