Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Whether Fulton is good, bad, toxic or smells like roses is irrelevant. It would be so Wests Tigers to hire someone and then change their undies - what a stupid decision if true.
Now wonder we are a basket case. No wonder not many good players or their managers have wanted to come to near it for years.
Cut these kind of cancers out whoever they may be.
One of the main gripes of the guys who wanted the review was the inability of the club to stick to a plan and here we go again. The media will have another day out. Of course if it is true

As for Lee we need his cash, if we can get him to walk away from the spotlight he is valuable to us, but that is a big if as self promotion is a tool he loves to use

As for Lee we need his cash, if we can get him to walk away from the spotlight he is valuable to us, but that is a big if as self promotion is a tool he loves to use
He is a tool who loves himself and uses self promotion to stay in the spotlight.
I just thought I would jumble your words around to see what happened.
Agree with you though he’d be much better for the club if he wasn’t in the media all the time. Board member is his best position.

One of the main gripes of the guys who wanted the review was the inability of the club to stick to a plan and here we go again. The media will have another day out. Of course if it is true
The Sheens / Tigers DNA plan at least had some logic behind it. Knifing Sheens and hiring Fulton was just amateurish. Everyone responsible needs to go play in a different sandpit. Rugby Leagues not for them.

Front of jersey sponsors are a big deal too. I doubt we would be short of suitors, even with us coming dead last.
it's all about the sales pitch. Potentially a rags to riches tale for a big corporate backer. Marshall offers a company a lot of exposure too. We can move on from the seedy law firm no worries.

crazy to think the Tigers, or any other NRL club for that matter, couldn’t find a different main jersey sponsor in 2024 …

NRL hands us enough money to run football every year. We don’t need Lee.
The money the NRL gives us is basically the salary cap, I guess that would be about 40% of our total expenditure. So we have to find a lot of cash each year outside of Wests leagues and the NRL. Finding big money sponsorship deals is not easy especially when your a cellar dewler

The money the NRL gives us is basically the salary cap, I guess that would be about 40% of our total expenditure. So we have to find a lot of cash each year outside of Wests leagues and the NRL. Finding big money sponsorship deals is not easy especially when your a cellar dewler
It's closer to 1.5 x the cap. In the words of Shane Richardson, you'd have to be a moron to go broke running an NRL club.

The Sheens / Tigers DNA plan at least had some logic behind it. Knifing Sheens and hiring Fulton was just amateurish. Everyone responsible needs to go play in a different sandpit. Rugby Leagues not for them.
Beg to differ. Imo Sheens was always a retrograde move. Stevie Wonder would have seen that for the clusterfuck it was before he was in his old man's kegs.

Beg to differ. Imo Sheens was always a retrograde move. Stevie Wonder would have seen that for the clusterfuck it was before he was in his old man's kegs.
we'll never know for sure because the architects pulled the pin after about 6 weeks the hopeless c#$%s

Sheens DNA was being a loser. 3 finals series in 12 seasons

Sheens DNA was being a loser. 3 finals series in 12 seasons
The problem at our club is far higher up than a four-time premiership winning coach.

Try the muppet CEO who is batting no finals series in a decade.

Latest posts

Back