Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

We released Cleary.
We also knew he was gonna fight to get out of his contract. He admitted to not wanting to be there anymore. What’s the point of keeping a coach that doesn’t wanna be there? We may have released him technically, but he still didn’t want to be there.

We also knew he was gonna fight to get out of his contract. He admitted to not wanting to be there anymore. What’s the point of keeping a coach that doesn’t wanna be there? We may have released him technically, but he still didn’t want to be there.
Yep, we folded. You can't put shit on Penrith if they choose not to fold.

Reactions: 851
Yep, we folded. You can't put shit on Penrith if they choose not to fold.
He wasn’t going to try anymore, his heart was set the moment he basically got told they want him to coach Panthers again. As much as the admin has been poor, I really can’t blame the decision to let him go. He wouldn’t have cared if we won or lost each week, he might’ve acted like he did, but deep down we know he wouldn’t have given a shit.

He wasn’t going to try anymore, his heart was set the moment he basically got told they want him to coach Panthers again. As much as the admin has been poor, I really can’t blame the decision to let him go. He wouldn’t have cared if we won or lost each week, he might’ve acted like he did, but deep down we know he wouldn’t have given a shit.
I got no problem with us releasing him but we can't whinge that penrith won't release Luia early.

I got no problem with us releasing him but we can't whinge that penrith won't release Luia early.
If we do sign Luai I don’t expect them to. The only way I see it happening if it does is if Penrith get something in return.

So many people and media feel Luai is signing with the WT… i personally think he will stay with Penrith…all they need to do is come up with more 3rd party deals…this is playing out the same as Moses and Mitchell when they were heavily linked to the WT…and we all know how they ended

If the club had forced him to stay one more year we would have had Bennett coaching us the following year and history would have been very different

Latest posts

Back