Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Anyone know what this rumour about Justin Olam is that Peter Peters refers to in his latest segment on Sunday. Go to about 7 mins in this podcast.

Sounds like Olam allegedly did something at the Storm mid-season that put a few people in the Storm off him.

Plus Peters goes on his weekly Benji tirade!

Benji needs to stay out of recruitment.

In summary looking like to miss out

- luai
-AFB
- Johnson
- best
- Mitch Moses

The evidence is damaging. There would be no excuses for fulton if benji did not get involved.

all Wests tigers supported, administration and coaches “please don’t talk about recruitment to media”

Lee Hag on radio today: I will not be talking about retention other than to say that we are looking at Jerome Luai, he is a quality player, and yes you can assume we have made in offer.

Lol
Judging by that i think it would be almost official that we won't be getting him now

I would love to see Luai sign but if we miss him so be it. What I don’t want to see is another negotiation that drags on for months like the Moses debacle. The perfect scenario would be a yes or a no before mid December or earlier so the club can look at option B if it’s a no.
Thats if there is a option B

all Wests tigers supported, administration and coaches “please don’t talk about recruitment to media”

Lee Hag on radio today: I will not be talking about retention other than to say that we are looking at Jerome Luai, he is a quality player, and yes you can assume we have made in offer.

Lol
That guy is an absolute moron.

You haven't seen much of the Tigers and Magpies over the years if you think he is one of the worst. He would have walked into the starting lineup of many Balmain, Magpies and Wests Tigers teams over the years.
Lipina Kaufusi as a winger takes the cake as the worst ba k fir wests tigers
Also known as Jackson Kaufusi or Makasini Richter
played for wests tigers 2001 - 2002
Makes AJ look like Reg Gasnier

Lol

Everyone knows we're chasing a marquee
in the form of Luai. We are keeping shit
in house with everyone else though...

Lol
hahahahahahahaha what a flog!

Lol
Where can I listen to this exchange? This bloke can't keep his mouth shut

Guess what happens after he’s gone, you’ll find a new punching bag, the same way AJ seems to have taken the mantle from Brooks. It’s a never ending cycle. And he does drop the ball a lot. Wanna guess he why? He sucks. If we were a better run club, you wouldn’t have to deal with him, but we are. Why are you mad at him. It’s a you are what you eat type deal. You run your organisation like a circus, and you are going to have clowns.
I hear ya. Still it is part his fault for not improving himself.
I already have a new punching bag after AJ and it’s Simplekin. As we need to improve with each step.

Lol
Far out Lee. Just shut the hell up and say nothing. Even if it's obvious, just shut up.

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online

Back