Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Who is left to make the leaks? It could only be Benji or Richo; Richo doesn't even start until January and Fatty O is still yet to start as Couchman.

Bloody Chammas again!

Bro you and your cronies started it all lol
made every forum on the net believe it!

The only leaks have come out of Penrith.
Unreal what we've managed in a few weeks

That's why the world is slowly going to shit. People hear snippets of information and rush to fill in the blanks by themselves.

I kind of preferred the old days when there were fewer sources of information. Yes that lead to the narrative being easier to control, but that might be a better alternative to the chaos we have now, this new world of alternative facts and "doing your own research".

And the standard of media/ journalism in general has deteriorated with little depth coverage.

It creates fertile ground.

Probably not enough money in it with the advent of the internet .

That's why the world is slowly going to shit. People hear snippets of information and rush to fill in the blanks by themselves.

I kind of preferred the old days when there were fewer sources of information. Yes that lead to the narrative being easier to control, but that might be a better alternative to the chaos we have now, this new world of alternative facts and "doing your own research".
I don’t disagree but I think there’s more to it than that. 😁

I like the guy but I think you can do more with the $1M+ he is being offered

Wtf you talking about. Cronulla just locked
AFB for a $1m a year for 4. A 60 minute crime
affiliated prop thats going to age. Tartak
just closed an $8m deal until 2030 for
Olakau'atu. Tino just signed a 10 year
$12m contract you're tripping bro, it's not
often that you trip but you're tripping lmao

Last edited:
Sydney has a grip on everyone. It doesn't
care about anyone's social economical
situation. It's bad out here, worse. Lmao

I'd rather live out west with my family
if they were here & swim @ Penny beach

Wtf you talking about. Cronulla just locked
AFB for a $1m a year for 4. A 60 minute crime
affiliated prop thats going to age. Tartak
just closed an $8m deal until 2030 for
Olakau'atu. Tino just signed a 10 year
$12m contract you're tripping bro, it's not
often that you trip but you're tripping lmao
This is not about comparative values. I think Tino is worth a million bucks. I am not convinced Luai is. I don't think it's a bad deal but he has a lot to prove outside the Penrith system.

This is not about comparative values. I think Tino is worth a million bucks. I am not convinced Luai is. I don't think it's a bad deal but he has a lot to prove outside the Penrith system.

Bro, wrote some mumbo jumbo earlier on,
read over it and it didn't make sense lmao.
I had to delete it, but anyway. I think it's
a bargain him signing, all things considered

I hear you, but when you get money you
should move you & your fam outta the hood.
Mt Druitt is a drug infested, crime riddled
shit hole. 5km's further in would be fine lol
So is Bondi. People still want to live there. I grew up with mates from the Mt Druitt area and you wouldn’t meet better people. Their family’s had nothing but would give you the shirt off their back.

We seem to be assuming that whatever Luai is being paid is coming off the cap entirely.

It has been suggested that there is a component of TPA and I've seen $350k mentioned more than once.

If, for argument sake, the offer to Luai was $850k off the cap and $350k TPA, totaling $1.2m pa, would you still have reservations about the offer ?

We seem to be assuming that whatever Luai is being paid is coming off the cap entirely.

It has been suggested that there is a component of TPA and I've seen $350k mentioned more than once.

If, for argument sake, the offer to Luai was $850k off the cap and $350k TPA, totaling $1.2m pa, would you still have reservations about the offer ?

This is often forgotten.
Hynes got an apartment with a box of KFC on the table and sure AFB got the same. No doubt Luai will get something similar as well to prop his deal up and the full amount that is quoted in the media isn’t all on the cap.

Reactions: 851

Media can throw figures around but generally guessing on cap salary v TPA.

In saying that, our spine seems pretty cost effective if you consider Luai's might only be using up $850k of cap space, Hazard a guess for 2025:

1. Bula - $650k
6. Fainu - $450k
7. Luai - $850k
9. Api - $700k

Reactions: 851
Back