Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Doesn’t it say Critta moved to Belfield ? Isn’t Critta Chricton, and who is Bizza who lives in Mt Druitt.
Or have I got this arse up as usual ?
Making a million a year and living in Mt Druitt? To each his own I guess 🤷🏻‍♂️
You do know there’s now a beach in Penrith ?

Doesn’t it say Critta moved to Belfield ? Isn’t Critta Chricton, and who is Bizza who lives in Mt Druitt.
Or have I got this arse up as usual ?
One poster has the Bizzo in Mt Druitt but Tiger T has Crichton Critta living out some sort of real estate Stockholm syndrome trapped in Mt Druitt.

The leaks are coming from Penrith, they are playing games with us, with everyone. That's why Luai is dirty. It's very possible that it was the Dogs all along that he was going to and Penrith are driving a smear campaign that they are happy to drag us into.

Before anyone says I'm crazy, I have no doubt they hate us enough to do it. Ivan is one of the lowest humans in the game and will never forget how us fans treated him when he left. He is completely unaware of what he did to us and no amount of success will ever help him let his hate for us go. He is a sick human and Luai has just realised it.

I have no faith in us getting Luai until it's officially announced by the club.

Yes ruthless .

But regarding the negotiations with Luai indications are both parties have shown a clear intention to proceed and are merely held up by the new 10 day rule, and perhaps further haggling on whether he comes next year.

The club hasn't shagged a signature once both parties agreed to terms so past references to missed signings are a different case.

Making a million a year and living in Mt Druitt? To each his own I guess 🤷🏻‍♂️
It’s probably something to do with belonging to a community with shared values, familiarity, trust, identity, being part of something bigger than the individual. Traditionally, that’s the stuff that creates great teams and inspires players to push themselves to the limits. Those Penrith boys would find that hard to let go of. Trying to reestablish that elsewhere is tough. I almost feel sorry for Kicks, Burton, JAC and Mahoney, great players at their previous clubs but seem to be lacking that bond at the dogs. Wests Tigers almost have a clean slate, we’ve got rid of some the toxic environment around the team and I get the feeling Marshall, API and others at the club are building something special!

It’s probably something to do with belonging to a community with shared values, familiarity, trust, identity, being part of something bigger than the individual. Traditionally, that’s the stuff that creates great teams and inspires players to push themselves to the limits. Those Penrith boys would find that hard to let go of. Trying to reestablish that elsewhere is tough. I almost feel sorry for Kicks, Burton, JAC and Mahoney, great players at their previous clubs but seem to be lacking that bond at the dogs. Wests Tigers almost have a clean slate, we’ve got rid of some the toxic environment around the team and I get the feeling Marshall, API and others at the club are building something special!

I hear you, but when you get money you
should move you & your fam outta the hood.
Mt Druitt is a drug infested, crime riddled
shit hole. 5km's further in would be fine lol

How can you put no stock in that, yet get so panicked over the 10 day period rubbish, and what threat the Dogs are when it’s all hearsay?
That's why the world is slowly going to shit. People hear snippets of information and rush to fill in the blanks by themselves.

I kind of preferred the old days when there were fewer sources of information. Yes that lead to the narrative being easier to control, but that might be a better alternative to the chaos we have now, this new world of alternative facts and "doing your own research".

You need to calm those voices down brother. It's just a game and as many have said, Worst case he doesn't sign with us. If so, we move on. Lee and Pascoe are gone, that's been plenty for me to be happy about. Relax and enjoy Christmas.
I still have to be one of those people, so I'll say it now (in advance of any possibility that the deal doesn't go through), but I'm not all in on Luai myself.

I like the guy but I think you can do more with the $1M+ he is being offered. I do recognise that we are rock bottom and need a "win", and that a marquee signing can be the tentpole for bigger and better things, just that I've never been a particular Luai fan, especially as the primary half. I would have preferred someone like Dearden.

That's why the world is slowly going to shit. People hear snippets of information and rush to fill in the blanks by themselves.

I kind of preferred the old days when there were fewer sources of information. Yes that lead to the narrative being easier to control, but that might be a better alternative to the chaos we have now, this new world of alternative facts and "doing your own research".

The good old days I used to have to read about signings in the Sunday paper when I was a kid. I still remember the triple signing of Shane Walker, Sean Mcvean and Greg Barwick (Balmain)

Back