Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Unless Benji gets hit with a lightning bolt miracle pretty soon from the Big Fella up there in the sky, we're going to come last 'again'.

I just don't get it, as Benji said he would pick the blokes to play that showed their best at training.
But when they get out on the field to play that 'best' evaporates.
No blood and guts, no determination, wont jump for the ball and back away from tackling the big blokes.

As @innsaneink said "it's depressing", boring and just plain embarrassing now to be a WT fan.
I wouldn't be surprised if WT set a new record of being the only team since the inception of R.L. in Aust. to be the only team to come last 3 years in a row.

From the eight games Balmain Tigers, Wests Magpies and WT played last weekend, we won either 1 or 2 games, with the points scored against us being either 3 or 4 times as many as we scored.

I wonder if there is one single person out there that is rich enough [or stupid enough maybe] to become a 'member' of WT if next weekend's game [or games] is another debacle?
Newcastle - 2015, 2016, 2017.

Just thinking about chicken legs being the key domino and it occurred to me that we could become a team full of really good players and still pick up spoons?

Newcastle - 2015, 2016, 2017.
So we'll have the dubious distinction of being joint record holders.
And while we are talking about Newcastle, the Knights are backed by Wests Rosellas so how come they are still the Knights rather than the Rosellas.

So we'll have the dubious distinction of being joint record holders.
And while we are talking about Newcastle, the Knights are backed by Wests Rosellas so how come they are still the Knights rather than the Rosellas.
I reckon we go four straight then and be the outright record holders!!!

• Sad
Reactions: BZN

Latest posts

Back