Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

He sees a first grade halfback , of which they don’t have even a reserve grade yet .
He should leave and sign on asap especially if we drop him and start winning games .
When the club's supporters turn against you and your form isn't up to scratch it's time to move on.
Sadly I don't think we have a better half in the club.
A Ferrari without an engine is just an expensive ornament.
Our roster sucks and he's the fall guy.....comes with the salary I guess.

When the club's supporters turn against you and your form isn't up to scratch it's time to move on.
I agree his time to depart has arrived but I do think Hastings would be the better half of the two. IMO Madden is definitely not the answer so I hope we are cooking a great half in Flegg, Ball or Harold Matts.

That 1.1 million talk is the biggest load of BS I have ever heard. He signed his deal back in 2018. Why is that figure only becoming public this year? Cos he’s a massive taking point, and they need a little extra juice in the lemon.
If you were a negotiator for the tigers it would be in your best interest to say Brooks is on massive coin even if he isn’t.
More bargaining room.

That’s pretty well how I see it.

He isn’t as bad as some make out, but his performance of late has been. It must be very hard for him to turn up every week and hear some of the shit he cops from apparent Wests Tigers fans.

I believe the club is largely responsible for the way things have turned out but it is at the point that it needs to end for everyone involved.

Luke Brooks linked to the Dolphins.
Source is the ever reliable Foxsports. 🤔
Is it possible that the news of Brooksy’s planned dropping was purposely leaked to give his manager and other clubs a bit of heads up in advance of time to arrange a possible mid year switch or at least an early release signing start of next year?
They have a months notice before teams need to be at 30 man. Even if it wasn’t a mid year switch, teams interested can reshape their roster to prepare to recruit him for next year.
The only problem with this theory is Sheens wanted him to stay?.? Correct?

That’s pretty well how I see it.

He isn’t as bad as some make out, but his performance of late has been. It must be very hard for him to turn up every week and hear some of the shit he cops from apparent Wests Tigers fans.

I believe the club is largely responsible for the way things have turned out but it is at the point that it needs to end for everyone involved.
A one club player would have been nice.
What a basket case we are.
I'm getting weary defending our club.
Somehow we have to build a stronger club, one that competes every week to the final whistle for every round.

I think that Wayne would be likely to be courting AD , he has coached him before and even blind Freddy cans see that he is miles ahead of Brooks
Different players mate. It depends in the model.
Brooks is a solid defender and quicker around the ruck.
AD is a bigger unit and is awkward to tackle.

That 1.1 million talk is the biggest load of BS I have ever heard. He signed his deal back in 2018. Why is that figure only becoming public this year? Cos he’s a massive taking point, and they need a little extra juice in the lemon.
"Keep moving those goal posts"

😂😂😂

I know nothing has happened yet.
But jeez, hopefully some real traction and Brooks is done with thr Tigers, sooner than later.

A one club player would have been nice.
What a basket case we are.
I'm getting weary defending our club.
Somehow we have to build a stronger club, one that competes every week to the final whistle for every round.
Don’t worry we still have Nofo to retire at our club and a game plan that is developed around hesitant defence, not having height or speed on the wings and using your winger to tire out the whole defensive line by having to chase left and right all game.

• Haha
Reactions: BZN
Left field I know but why couldn’t brooks move to center. Fast solid defender might need a bit of training for the dirty hit ups though
Never played there in his life, and one of, if not the most critical defensive position in the game.

We’d be stupid not to send him back to play hooker off the bench and get him used to the utility role. He could make a really good 14.

Story is as much about an under-rated coach as it is about unearthing talent rather than buying marquees.
Can you honestly say Taleki showed anything that resembled consistency and potential game breaker under morris? All I recall is seeing him suspended for shoulder charges he never corrected until this year.

Members online

No members online now.
Back