Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

I very rarely suggest a new signing, however, today is different.
Joey Manu
Give him what he wants in his contract
Play him in his preferred position

The job is made harder without Madge, but surely this is the perfect fit marquee signing we’ve been waiting for?
Re-signed until the end of 2024, but yes he is a good one

I think they can both bust the line. Just give it a little time. I know patience isn't Tigers fans strong suit and I can understand that but we need to give these guys a chance.

Writing them off without giving them a chance for a while to me is madness.
I don’t think it’s not giving them a chance, I have seen them both play. Outside of a couple good games early in the year, Hastings has been disappointing and AD showed 6 isn’t his best position. Both would be best served at lock imo

I don’t think it’s not giving them a chance, I have seen them both play. Outside of a couple good games early in the year, Hastings has been disappointing and AD showed 6 isn’t his best position. Both would be best served at lock imo

My take is the lock position for both of them won't work. They just aren't big enough to do the hard stuff in the middle.

You are entitled to your opinion. When I state give them a chance I mean give them a chance in the halves for an extended period.

Your opinion and my opinion are just theories or BS if you like. You need to see what happens if they are given a chance and then reevaluate. That is what I mean by give them a chance.

I think they can both bust the line. Just give it a little time. I know patience isn't Tigers fans strong suit and I can understand that but we need to give these guys a chance.

Writing them off without giving them a chance for a while to me is madness.
I agree with this, and this is where Laurie should be reading the play and getting to the holes that AD and JH create....

Sheensey you say you can't recruit till coach appointed. Well our roster and depth is dreadful. When you have a pack running out of gas after 50 mins with little go forward and our cup side getting thrashed most weeks and now Lucy gone ,Mikalae gone , kelma and garner almost gone ,Twal out for season.as is blore ,Steph coming back from injury .The situation is desperate. Really stupid to leak the 5 year Ciraldo deal .
Appoint Morris or Noddy and RECRUIT NOW unless your saying we will accept our first spoon this year and do better next year? If so that is a lot more pain from your long suffering fans.

I agree with this, and this is where Laurie should be reading the play and getting to the holes that AD and JH create....
I still think Hastings will get better as his foot injury heals....dont know how bad it is and maybe he is carrying it to get us through the season...someone on here said he wears a moonboot through the week....gee thats tough and try and stay fit as well...training then on goes the boot...it may never heal at this pace...I recall Benji had a hell of a time running when with us because he had "turftoe"very painful apparently,but I dont know the extent of Hastings injury...

Reactions: 851
Sheensey you say you can't recruit till coach appointed. Well our roster and depth is dreadful. When you have a pack running out of gas after 50 mins with little go forward and our cup side getting thrashed most weeks and now Lucy gone ,Mikalae gone , kelma and garner almost gone ,Twal out for season.as is blore ,Steph coming back from injury .The situation is desperate. Really stupid to leak the 5 year Ciraldo deal .
Appoint Morris or Noddy and RECRUIT NOW unless your saying we will accept our first spoon this year and do better next year? If so that is a lot more pain from your long suffering fans.
Cavalry is on da way 👍

Player manager Mario Tartak visited today, anybody know why?
Probably for some of our younger Harold Matthews and SG Ball boys. I know Crown Sports (his company) manage quite a few of the Wests Harold Matthews Championship team (Jordan Miller, Laulili brothers, along with the likes of incoming Feledy for a few examples).

Would be nice if he is coming out for a player like Junior Amone though! Haha

Not our news but a reliable poster on the Sharks' forum reporting the Dolphins want Lachie Miller.
It could impact us in terms of getting Kade Dykes. If Miller leaves the Sharks I imagine it will be more difficult to prise Dykes away from the Sharks.

Reactions: 851
It could impact us in terms of getting Kade Dykes. If Miller leaves the Sharks I imagine it will be more difficult to prise Dykes away from the Sharks.
I think the Dykes talk stopped when we sacked Maguire.

I don't think we're signing anyone until we get a coach and find out who they want.

I'm gobsmacked - Just read on Fox League that a St Gregory's Campbelltown Junior Front rower Jack Burrows has joined Parramatta ... but not from The West Tigers pathways but rather via St George. Hmm the clue to my smacked gob, is in the name of his school - St Gregs at CAMPBELLTOWN! WTF? Does anyone know how this kid ended up a Dragon?

Latest posts

Staff online

Back