Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Where do you start. On field results, front office, the fact rookie coaches turn us down, it doesn’t bode well for chasing marquee players. When has a Rooster ever left Bondi to come to the demountable‘s at Concord?
Ryan Matterson

Not true, when he was on the field for the Warriors he was strong and formed a very formidable front row combination with Fonua Blake, he is a very strong front rower coming into his prime.

They're behind us on the Ladder - Real strong and Formidable....

Last edited:
I'm gobsmacked - Just read on Fox League that a St Gregory's Campbelltown Junior Front rower Jack Burrows has joined Parramatta ... but not from The West Tigers pathways but rather via St George. Hmm the clue to my smacked gob, is in the name of his school - St Gregs at CAMPBELLTOWN! WTF? Does anyone know how this kid ended up a Dragon?
I seen that and I thought what about our Pathways!

Hey everyone I've been a long time follower of the forum I posted a bit a few years ago other than that it's been lots of browsing since then 😂 I have info on Brandon tumeth current contract status the source of this info is very reliable.. and I wouldn't be posting this for no reason if I felt this was not true. So apparently Brandon was all set to extend with us until Brett kimmorlly stepped in and offered his 62k for next year and guaranteed 110k for the year after.. the problem with this is that that amount of 62k is less than what he is on now he's been told to pay his own super aswel ontop of manager fees.. kimmorlly and Brandon have clashed in the past the part I don't understand is why is kimmorlly getting involved with contract discussions isn't that sheens job? His management have said come back with something better by Friday because they have meetings with the raiders and eels next week. His mother and management are ropeable let's hope sheens can smoothe this over or else we are about to loose another good junior due to poor management.
Yeah I think we will see a few young ones want out now Madge is gone , hearing Noddy is not that popular

Yeah I think we will see a few young ones want out now Madge is gone , hearing Noddy is not that popular

Said it before - I'll say it again....
He's been sacked from plenty of coaching roles prior to this one.
(Including his 20's role here - despite what any else would have you believe)

Nice bloke, Great player on his day
- But you can't be a coach just because you decide you are...

Latest posts

Back