Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Good luck. He’s a latte sipper for life.

He may well want that
- But that doesn't help them fit Suali and Manu on money they'll get into that team...
Moving Tedesco does.

Tedesco got what he left for - The only thing he won't get there...
Is a legacy.
We've got one for them for him also.

Bring him back
3 years at 1.2 (Somehow)
Club captain
Be the man that leads us back to the finals....

That shit lasts forever!!
No, you offer that money to sualli or manu to apply the pressure coz they won’t let them go. Then you pick up their old FB at a more reasonable rate. But yeah I’d take Teddy back he’s a proper FB and he’s got 3 years in him at first grade level. Leaving us with 3 years to find the next gun FB and we have a good mentor.

No, you offer that money to sualli or manu to apply the pressure coz they won’t let them go. Then you pick up their old FB at a more reasonable rate. But yeah I’d take Teddy back he’s a proper FB and he’s got 3 years in him at first grade level. Leaving us with 3 years to find the next gun FB and we have a good mentor.

That only works when they're off contract - None of them are....
A casual chat with an old team mate over a game of golf with an informal offer in there somewhere...

That happens all the time.

View attachment 1952

Some IG fan page.

Not a bad result 😉
I don't see Moses improving our team. But I can see Luke improving his kick game.

If he can do that, we will win all those close games.

I've mentioned before that I really like Herbie Farnworth. We need to throw coin at him -

Height: 6.4
Weight: 106kg

He has a similar body type and weight as Latrell and will eventually play fullback or half in the NRL.

Make it happen Sheens!

Are we allowed to approach Moses yet? I thought we'd have to wait until after Nov 1st.
Also does anyone know can we get fined for it?
Hes got club options for next year so he is free to negotiate with rivals same for jack whighton

Latest posts

Staff online

Back