Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Knows he isn't up to it. First hand experience.

Everything he's ever said about him negates your statement.
he's also tried to win games with the same cattle - and couldn't

I would suggest he knows first hand what he's had to deal with as a WT's half.

I don't see Moses improving our team. But I can see Luke improving his kick game.

If he can do that, we will win all those close games.

I've mentioned before that I really like Herbie Farnworth. We need to throw coin at him -

Height: 6.4
Weight: 106kg

He has a similar body type and weight as Latrell and will eventually play fullback or half in the NRL.

Make it happen Sheens!
Big fan of Herbie. Though he is the opposite body type of Latrell.

But you undid all your hard work with another 'make it happen!....'

Big fan of Herbie. Though he is the opposite body type of Latrell.

But you undid all your hard work with another 'make it happen!....'
Herbie is a big athletic body that can own multiple positions, just like Latrell. We can agree to disagree but I'd love to see him in our colours

My prediction like some others on here is that fullback will be a focus of recruitment for Benji with him believing in a Doueihi/Brooks halves combination until our juniors knock the door down.

With a new style attack being a focus too, I think they will explore fullbacks with some experience, ball-playing ability, leadership & speed/x-factor.

I think Benji will suss out Latrell, Tedesco & Dylan Edwards but I just can't see them leaving their current Clubs & to come to the Tigers.

The one that may interest them is Te Maire Martin, who Benji would have some links to being in the Kiwi squad in earlier years & played under Noddy from memory in Tigers Holden Cup.

Thoughts?

And he was such a clean cut nice looking dude back in those days.
Even the shirt he had on with the Tiger proudly featured looked great on him.
What turned him into such an outright A***hole.
Even though he could be very good for Brooks, I hope we never see him in WT's colours again.
What on earth was Benji thinking to suggest bringing back a grub like him.
Because despite being an absolute tosser he's head and shoulders better than Brooks. Always has been. Benji knows Brooks is trash

Reactions: 851
My prediction like some others on here is that fullback will be a focus of recruitment for Benji with him believing in a Doueihi/Brooks halves combination until our juniors knock the door down.

With a new style attack being a focus too, I think they will explore fullbacks with some experience, ball-playing ability, leadership & speed/x-factor.

I think Benji will suss out Latrell, Tedesco & Dylan Edwards but I just can't see them leaving their current Clubs & to come to the Tigers.

The one that may interest them is Te Maire Martin, who Benji would have some links to being in the Kiwi squad in earlier years & played under Noddy from memory in Tigers Holden Cup.

Thoughts?

Class 5/8....
I'd have him back - He should never have left.

Doing a job at the Broncs at FB - They've a lot of strike in the back line....
Wouldn't do quite the same job here...

5/8, All day...

Experienced forward leader needs to be a priority to help these young guys out. Joseph Tapine, Liam Martin, David Klemmer, Spencer Leinu are good examples that could really add to our pack. Also are semi-realistic options.

Experienced forward leader needs to be a priority to help these young guys out. Joseph Tapine, Liam Martin, David Klemmer, Spencer Leinu are good examples that could really add to our pack. Also are semi-realistic options.

Frizell is realistic too. His wife's family lives 10-15 mins from concord. With a young family, you never know, they may be keen to return to Sydney for more support.

Why isn’t there more noise about Jack Wighton? That’s the half I would be looking to sign if it’s to move on from Brooks or Hastings.
Can start from Nov 22 technically also.

Granted Teddy would be better than Laurie but would Teddy be value for money??
His best, I believe, is behind him.

He's the State of Origin Captain!!
What ever could your question be here?

The amount of "Value" for money we would get having Teddy back - in his junior club, Local area - State and club captain is beyond measure

Back