Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

look out for Skelton coming through the dogs reserve side

Round 17: 8 runs, 76m, 5 tackle busts in 21 minutes
Round 18: 19 runs, 189m, 10 tackle busts, 2 tries 2 line breaks in 80mins
Round 19: 14 runs, 239m, 1 try 1 line break, 15 tackle busts in 80mins
unreal numbers
doing it easy as a back is he?his numbers climbed quick,target for Bunjii to give the old boys speech 2.Tim may have even been here when Skelton scarped

Couldn’t agree more. Insult is an understatement.

Woods always reminds me of that captain of the Costa Concordia who abandoned the passengers when the ship was going down. A shameful human act which later was called criminal, got him 16 years in jail, infamy and a reputation that will never be repaired.

Yes, it’s a bit of an extreme comparison, but I can’t help how the mere thought that Woods returning really makes my blood boil.
Wish Moses got 16 years in long bay for having the head he's got.

look out for Skelton coming through the dogs reserve side

Round 17: 8 runs, 76m, 5 tackle busts in 21 minutes
Round 18: 19 runs, 189m, 10 tackle busts, 2 tries 2 line breaks in 80mins
Round 19: 14 runs, 239m, 1 try 1 line break, 15 tackle busts in 80mins
unreal numbers
Rugby union recruit for them. We got Reilly and they got Skelton doing these types of things.

Schuster is a massive talent but overweight.
He reminds me of ex WT Suli. Big expectations then piled on the weight and got lazy. He's a weapon when he applies himself. I see now he's up and down from reserve grade or bench with Saints.....lazy as.
If Schuster can pull his finger out he could be anything.
I'd take him on appropriate money and BMI conditions/fitness.

Schuster is a massive talent but overweight.
He reminds me of ex WT Suli. Big expectations then piled on the weight and got lazy. He's a weapon when he applies himself. I see now he's up and down from reserve grade or bench with Saints.....lazy as.
If Schuster can pull his finger out he could be anything.
I'd take him on appropriate money and BMI conditions/fitness.
Definitely red flags with him. Seen players like him before - get identified early and think they have made it. I see him as an each way bet and expect to get him will cost more than his worth.

Definitely red flags with him. Seen players like him before - get identified early and think they have made it. I see him as an each way bet and expect to get him will cost more than his worth.
I agree however if he falls from grace and is at good price then maybe Sheens/Marshall hard edge can reset him.
He is a talented footballer

What ever happened to the no d1cked policy in recruitment, and I can see we need to get rid of some to. I was honestly 50/50 on woods but now I’ve come to 100% NO, unless I have no choice but to support the guernsey.
To put it straight J Reynolds is the exact reason of what you get when a homecoming is not possible. Flog at Hull

If Bellamy wants some WT players for the rest of the season to assist with injuries this is mine suggestion.

Give them Brooks (reason he can play 5/8 and Munster back to full back. It would also settle the argument if a change of environment is what he needs or is he really an average player).
This would allow the new coaches a couple of weeks to ascertain if the AD and Hastings halves combination can work.

Give them David Nofoaluma (same reason as Brooks to see how he performs in another environment).
This would allow Junior Tapou more time in NRL as I believe this kid has talent.

Both players will play semi finals for the first time in their career so that should inspire them.

They either come back better players, having been under one of the great coaches or they are still shit and decisions need to be made by WT to move them on asap.

Win/Win for both Storm and WT.

What ever happened to the no d1cked policy in recruitment, and I can see we need to get rid of some to. I was honestly 50/50 on woods but now I’ve come to 100% NO, unless I have no choice but to support the guernsey.
To put it straight J Reynolds is the exact reason of what you get when a homecoming is not possible. Flog at Hull
What no d#$khead policy? No such policy ever existed.

If Bellamy wants some WT players for the rest of the season to assist with injuries this is mine suggestion.

Give them Brooks (reason he can play 5/8 and Munster back to full back. It would also settle the argument if a change of environment is what he needs or is he really an average player).
This would allow the new coaches a couple of weeks to ascertain if the AD and Hastings halves combination can work.

Give them David Nofoaluma (same reason as Brooks to see how he performs in another environment).
This would allow Junior Tapou more time in NRL as I believe this kid has talent.

Both players will play semi finals for the first time in their career so that should inspire them.

They either come back better players, having been under one of the great coaches or they are still shit and decisions need to be made by WT to move them on asap.

Win/Win for both Storm and WT.
Whats funny is everyone (including me) wraps these top coaches and how good they are but at the end of the day when they don't have the cattle they start losing.. Belly has lost 4 in a row now and they are looking everywhere for some quality players to help. But when a lower team like us with a average roster to start with loses some players its comes back to bad coaching and lack of depth. :unsure:

I would have no problem with your suggestion with Brooks and Nofo as that might increase there value and other teams might want them.

Members online

No members online now.
Back