Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Tumeth has a strong running game and is a noted try scorer. Kautoga also has a strong running game and will score tries while O'Kane is a very good runner of the ball. While they are not ready for the NRL, all are of great potential and could fill the role performed by Tuilagi.
I liked Tumeth in this years origin. Run very good lines , I think he will be in sync with the NRL pace .

To improve our roster....
yes but you have a bit of an agenda. I dont hate brooks so no need to swap.
But I am also not against it, i'd keep brooks up my sleeve, with my magic ace card and flick knife.
Best deal for the Tigers is what I want.

yes but you have a bit of an agenda. I dont hate brooks so no need to swap.
But I am also not against it, i'd keep brooks up my sleeve, with my magic ace card and flick knife.
Best deal for the Tigers is what I want.
My agenda is I want the team to do well...

We need some forwards.
It all makes too much sense.

My agenda is I want the team to do well...

We need some forwards.
It all makes too much sense.
Not having a dig I can see you passionately love our club and want the best.
I just dont want us selling the farm if we dont need to.
Get Klem deal 1.
What we do with Brooks should be our biz and/or deal 2.
Play your cards close to your chest, as I said I am not against using brooks as a bargaining chip.
Lets not gift wrap it for them.
I am however against giving Klem a Woody to come here.

Not having a dig I can see you passionately love our club and want the best.
I just dont want us selling the farm if we dont need to.
Get Klem deal 1.
What we do with Brooks should be our biz and/or deal 2.
Play your cards close to your chest, as I said I am not against using brooks as a bargaining chip.
Lets not gift wrap it for them.
I am however against giving Klem a Woody to come here.

Klem is done. Footy too predictable. Teams have figured him out

People see the run meter stat sheet and automatically think hes a gun. There mote to footy than that run meters now.

He should go to England

People see the run meter stat sheet and automatically think hes a gun. There mote to footy than that run meters now.

He should go to England
Fair call. I reckon he still goes good and if we replace Easter Island Head with Klem for couple of years I reckon that’s an improvement costs more but you get more and no to woods.

Only Payne Haas and Joseph Tapine make more metres per game than Klemmer. 27 tackles with less than 1 missed a game. Over an offload a game.

He gets over the advantage line. He creates second phase. Plays big minutes and generates post-contact metres while being sturdy in the ruck defensively.

He's easily a top 10 prop in the league still. He should be playing origin not going to England lol.

He should go to England
Not sure if serious... Also, thankfully you aren't in charge of recruitment if you are being serious.

SEN (Bishop/Vossey) saying Kelna Tuilagi wants to get out of deal with Manly 🤞🤞🤞🤟
Will be interesting to see how the media portray this - last week Its poor poor IP doesn't want to go to WT - they should let him stay at Parra - no doubt this one will read WT agitating for KT to break his contract with Manly and NRL should come down heavy on WT.

Only Payne Haas and Joseph Tapine make more metres per game than Klemmer. 27 tackles with less than 1 missed a game. Over an offload a game.

He gets over the advantage line. He creates second phase. Plays big minutes and generates post-contact metres while being sturdy in the ruck defensively.

He's easily a top 10 prop in the league still. He should be playing origin not going to England lol.
He also is an enforcer where there are not many around.

Hopefully we try and get him but Sheens tends to like small ball playing props so not sure he’ll be keen.

Latest posts

Back