Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

He will have all of 12 games nrl experience that this not enough.
Perhaps extend him for a further 2 years and let him play reserves for 2023 and then let Brooks go 2024 and Madden takes over but 2023 too important to potentially throw away a Brooks douhie Hastings and Api combo
In Sheens' hands.

It's like a dramatic screenplay at times how things play out.

Sheens has been very adamant regarding Brooks... but they don't call him Shifty Sheens for nothing.

So WT have their Coaches sorted for the next 5 years so where are the new signings, if any going to be announced?
There's hardly anyone to sign right now. The window for trades is shut, you cannot contract the next cohort of off-contract players until November 1, and Tigers do most of our horse trading in the offseason now anyway.

So be patient.

Since it's Friday and we haven't had any news or many rumours, I am going to speculate on our outgoing & incoming Top 30 squad players for next season.

Out (10):
Mikaele
L Leilua
Kei
Tuilagi
Garner
Liddle
Peachey
Simpkins
Simpkin
Gildart

In (10):
Korisau
Papali'i
Ngatikaura
Pole
Sione Fainu
Reilly
Nu Brown
Tumeth
Hayze Perham (as fullback, centre, wing & 5/8 cover plus good mates with Papali'i)
Jack Murchie

I'm tipping Tamou is given a 1-year deal (if not, Marty Taupau or Aaron Woods come on down for 1 season). Also if Tuilagi can stay on at the Tigers, then Murchie won't be required.

Reactions: 851
Wests Tigers are pleased to announce that Starford To’a has extended his contract with the club ahead of Sunday’s home game against Newcastle Knights.
To’a was coming off contract at the end of next season but will now be with the club until at least the end of the 2024 season.

CEO Justin Pascoe says it marks the beginning of player contract extensions.

Wests Tigers are pleased to announce that Starford To’a has extended his contract with the club ahead of Sunday’s home game against Newcastle Knights.
To’a was coming off contract at the end of next season but will now be with the club until at least the end of the 2024 season.

AD, Hastings, Madden & Laurie next.

See ya Brooks 😊

Actual signing news, we’ll done. 👏👏

Back