Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

He is so bad though. He can't tackle. He is the biggest defensive liability in the comp. He can barely put in a half decent kick. He can't ball play. His running game is great but he could do that in the centres or in the backrow.

I've been a fan but he is losing me big time.

Anyone stating he is worth 500k is clearly not a Tigers fan.

All the things you say has always been there with him in the front line. He is actually a very lazy player.

But some have wanted him as captain for ages.
He isn’t captain material not even close.

Nope. Brooks has been a fine player for a long time. We miss him badly tonight and not only would he tackle, he'd organise the players either side of him.

I don't see it that way. If Brooks was that good we'd have made the finals more than once since he has been here.

He is better than Doueihi.

I don't see it that way. If Brooks was that good we'd have made the finals more than once since he has been here.

He is better than Doueihi.
I listened to Mitch Moses this afternoon. He gave credit to the great forward pack he plays behind noting without it, he cannot play his role.

I listened to Mitch Moses this afternoon. He gave credit to the great forward pack he plays behind noting without it, he cannot play his role.

It's a fair point but Brooks simply hasn't performed consistently at critical times. Hastings is clearly our best half and to be fair Brooks is our second best half.

I don't think Doueihi or Madden are first graders. Doueihi with the ball is better than Brooks but his overall game is puss.

We need a rebuild. We should be viewing our current spine as place holders until we can get better players.

It's a fair point but Brooks simply hasn't performed consistently at critical times. Hastings is clearly our best half and to be fair Brooks is our second best half.

I don't think Doueihi or Madden are first graders. Doueihi with the ball is better than Brooks but his overall game is puss.

We need a rebuild. We should be viewing our current spine as place holders until we can get better players.
Sheens doesn't play Hastings as a half. He's too predictable. His is a lock at our club.

Sheens doesn't play Hastings as a half. He's too predictable. His is a lock at our club.

He is our best half by miles. I think he plays at lock because Brooks and Doueihi are both runners that are best out wide and Hastings at lock allows them to play that way.

Maybe it works but I think we are just covering for our players flaws.

Back