Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

It’s unders todays game

Is it ? Do you seriously think Munster is on that now ? I don't. If he was it'd be easy enough to find an extra 200k and he'd stay.

We have to be real careful now. This is where we get screwed over.

I'll add fans on here and there were a lot of them were stating last year to pay Stef anything he wants which to me sounded like up to 1 million per season.

That is way overs. Melbourne won't pay that.

I don't think Munster would be on that now. That is the difference between us and them.
That is way overs but if we dont pay overs we dont retain him. Then we would need to offer someone else overs to take his place because we aren't signing anyone at market value.

I don't think Munster would be on that now. That is the difference between us and them.
We probably have to pay around 100k more than the likes of the Roosters and Melbourne to keep a player if they want them.

It sounds bad but it’s a far cry from the 200-300k over market value we have to pay to get an external player to leave where they are, ignore other offers and join us.

I really like Douiehi but who cares. I think he has the potential to be a real good player but potential doesn't really matter. He is a long way off being a marquee talent in this comp.
I'll take the opinion of Craig Bellamy and Frank Ponisi and the Rugby League media with regards to Douehi's talent thanks. He's our best player by miles

Munster is currently on $1mill per season but after the upgrades of Hughes, Grant and Papz, they can't offer him the same money next contract

Reco takes time, look at Laurie, it took him time as well.
Yep I agree with that. Still don't think that's the main problem.
Losing his mate JH could be a factor but marquee players get over that.
Don't get me wrong Shadow, AD is a keeper but we have to get his head right.
Let's see how he goes tonight and I hope I eat humble pie 👍

Reactions: 851
I'll take the opinion of Craig Bellamy and Frank Ponisi and the Rugby League media with regards to Douehi's talent thanks. He's our best player by miles

I hope you posted this prior to watching the game so far tonight. I've been his biggest fan but he is trash atm.

Facts....

However, whole team is reserve grade standard.

He is so bad though. He can't tackle. He is the biggest defensive liability in the comp. He can barely put in a half decent kick. He can't ball play. His running game is great but he could do that in the centres or in the backrow.

I've been a fan but he is losing me big time.

Anyone stating he is worth 500k is clearly not a Tigers fan.

Back