Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Correct answer would have been, its been a positive experience but look forward to getting back to the Tigers with some interesting feedback about how a successful club operates.
Same with Noffa.

Yeh they're both sticking the boot in.

Short memories gildardt was happy when we flew his parents over for his debut

Can’t see Tim, Benji and Farah in that photo TSP.
Wonder which rock they are hiding under?
They are out of shot, but I thought I saw glimpses of them in a joyous huddle, pouring beers over each other, bopping up and down singing the anthem.

Because they’ve got nothing to worry about, because they’ve been signed.

The worse things are for Brett, the better they are going to look when we jag 15th spot or whatever under their tenure.

Benji was asked not to bring Sharon into the locker room.

Last edited:
Correct answer would have been, its been a positive experience but look forward to getting back to the Tigers with some interesting feedback about how a successful club operates.
Same with Noffa.
Why though? Haven't we given him permission to negotiate elsewhere for 2023? We have basically said 'p*** off'.

Yeh they're both sticking the boot in.

Short memories gildardt was happy when we flew his parents over for his debut
Gildardt is useless, in a Roosters side that scored 12 tries he could only manage a catch & pass that led to a try, of which he went crazy back-slapping everyone - it was embarrassing to watch.
He’s a waste of cap space for us with little skill, defensive issues and impotent in attack.

Hagipantelis met incoming Tigers coach Tim Sheens on Sunday morning to discuss the previous night’s drubbing as the Tigers seek reinforcements in the player market for next season with the money freed up from Luciano Leilua’s early release to the Cowboys and David Nofoaluma’s loan deal to the Storm.
Less talk, more action Lee.

Less talk, more action Lee.
I’d be a lot happier with more talk and much less action from Lee.

Under his leadership, meddling and other fiddling about, we’ve managed our wooden spoon.

Even the proposed legal action about the robbed points was a spoof.

Tim’s had a net negative impact on the club this year. Every decision he’s made has been garbage and resulted in some kind of adversity or negative for us.

It can’t get any worse, maybe it can if our good players bail on us. That’s the next looming crisis I’d think. So overs here we come.

The off season spin and PR will be unforgettable.

Last edited:
“One million per cent, I absolutely love it out here,” Gildart told The Daily Telegraph when asked about switching to the Tricolours next year.

From that story ... shows how we've been nothing more than a NSW Cup operations this season.

Gildart has gone from the Tigers, who are likely to claim the wooden spoon, to a club that is contending for the title, and the differences on and off the field have been eye-opening.

“I think since I’ve come to the Roosters, I feel like I’ve arrived in an NRL side now. I feel like my journey started since I got here,” Gildart said fresh off helping the Roosters demolish the Tigers 72-6 on Saturday night.

“There are some great lads at the Tigers, don’t get me wrong, but there are more senior players and more leaders at the Roosters. I’ve been listening to what they’ve been saying and I feel like that’s really improving me as a player.

“I wanted to see what it’s like to compete week in, week out with a team at the top of the NRL.

“I’ve learnt what it takes in terms of training and the intensity and all the small details. I’ve only been here a short time but I feel like I’ve learnt a lot. I can’t really ask for much more.”

From that story ... shows how we've been nothing more than a NSW Cup operations this season.

Gildart has gone from the Tigers, who are likely to claim the wooden spoon, to a club that is contending for the title, and the differences on and off the field have been eye-opening.

“I think since I’ve come to the Roosters, I feel like I’ve arrived in an NRL side now. I feel like my journey started since I got here,” Gildart said fresh off helping the Roosters demolish the Tigers 72-6 on Saturday night.

“There are some great lads at the Tigers, don’t get me wrong, but there are more senior players and more leaders at the Roosters. I’ve been listening to what they’ve been saying and I feel like that’s really improving me as a player.

“I wanted to see what it’s like to compete week in, week out with a team at the top of the NRL.

“I’ve learnt what it takes in terms of training and the intensity and all the small details. I’ve only been here a short time but I feel like I’ve learnt a lot. I can’t really ask for much more.”
Wow that feedback is staggering, particularly in a public forum.

Talk about sticking the knife in…both Nofo and now the Pommy….wow…they are clearly sending a message to the players contemplating signing and resigning …clearly they don’t want to come back and face up to what they said….are we truly that bad a club?

I think it's fair to say that our loan players comments are manipulated to back up the pretense of the angle that the media is trying to convey- that is Melbourne and the Roosters are great clubs and we are rubbish.
Considering the brains trust at our club have thrust our players into this situation, it just reinforces why we should be questioning their judgment and capabilities to run a successful organisation - especially now that our own players are being exposed to what a successful organisaton looks like run by successful administrators and are talking about it.

Reactions: 851
Wow that feedback is staggering, particularly in a public forum.

I don't believe a word out of his mouth. He wasn't good enough to play first grade regularly here because his defense is puss.

Let's see how he goes when he is under pressure to make some big tackles.

The good thing for Gildart he'll only have 5 fans turn on him if he doesn't make those tackles.

I’d be a lot happier with more talk and much less action from Lee.

Under his leadership, meddling and other fiddling about, we’ve managed our wooden spoon.

Even the proposed legal action about the robbed points was a spoof.

Tim’s had a net negative impact on the club this year. Every decision he’s made has been garbage and resulted in some kind of adversity or negative for us.

It can’t get any worse, maybe it can if our good players bail on us. That’s the next looming crisis I’d think. So overs here we come.

The off season spin and PR will be unforgettable.
Agreed. Should of stuck with Madge til the end of the year at least. We needed a head of football desperately and yet one of his first calls was to sack the coach and put himself in his place.

You can't read about this stuff in a fiction novel 😂😂

I think it's fair to say that our loan players comments are manipulated to back up the pretense of the angle that the media is trying to convey- that is Melbourne and the Roosters are great clubs and we are rubbish.
Considering the brains trust at our club have thrust our players into this situation, it just reinforces why we should be questioning their judgment and capabilities to run a successful organisation - especially now that our own players are being exposed to what a successful organisaton looks like run by successful administrators and are talking about it.

I disagree.

We've let two players go that we have issues with. They've been at their new clubs for 5 minutes and haven't had a tough time yet.

How often do people talk poorly about their old workplace when they didn't perform up to expectations.

The only issue I have is letting them go has led to these comments but I guess the club's hierarchy figures they are better off elsewhere.

Talk about sticking the knife in…both Nofo and now the Pommy….wow…they are clearly sending a message to the players contemplating signing and resigning …clearly they don’t want to come back and face up to what they said….are we truly that bad a club?

I laugh at them bagging the lack of success at the Tigers like they were merely spectators
and weren't also responsible....

Gildart is 26 and played for his country,
Nofoaluma is 28 and played plenty for Samoa... Also played PM's13 and City Origin

At what point do you maybe take a little of a leadership role and try and lift the standards?

Gildart should be under no illusions that he was only brought here because he was Hastings good mate in esl.

Dumping on his wt team mates, turning his back on us, he’s a feral cretin who needs a bath.

He’s under factory standard and he should stfu.

An emerging Tedesco is he?

“ Don’t you know who I am?” Gildart, ffs, you couldn’t make our side that got flogged by 70 you flip,

I hate these ex player dumping snitches.

He’s an the ungrateful flog.

Last edited:
Back