Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

I hear Manly

Makes sense....
He's a fringey, Manly have never been known to care about the Ressies comp much (If at all)
All their money is usually top 17.
He won't be missed here.

When fit, We have at least a few better versions of him.

I thought Bateman was dead in the water, id take Klemmer though our pack is soft.
Watched a few ESL games and Bateman looks a shadow of his former self. Admittedly, I don’t follow as closely as some.

He’s 29 now. I think the Raiders got the best years out of him, but on a low-value contract, he could fill a gap for a year or two. The trouble is, I think he wants big coin. Wasn’t he after $800k when he left the Raiders?

I guess we’ll get to see him put some games together at the World Cup.

You here Penrith players being interviewed last night and saying their pre season was heavily based around their defence

And we hear that Sheens ...Marshall ....Farah.....Furner are going to base our season around attack

And people can't understand the negativity already .....who's right ....Sheenius or Iv .....I wonder ???
Think we all know the eventual answer to that one Hap..although dont think Sheens will depart as quick as Iv did and leave the job unfinished

I would suggest that of all the successful teams in the last 25 Year - The only ones to win the comp that didn't were the Wests Tigers...
Flanked by not making the 8 for the 5 years before, Or the 4 years following and almost the worst for and against in the comp...
Even when we were top 4, It wasn't uncommon for us to get lapped a few times a season.
Now we've given a bloke 10 years to stew over the game plans he couldn't get to work last time...

Ah well, Fingers crossed.
What are you supposed to do when one club is so dominant that they win all four grades and have the greatest junior nursery since forever, hope and pray to come second? You've got to try something different.

Dynasties are short lived and are a bloody myth, particularly where a sport is concerned.
Loose couple of players and get few key injuries and see where all those great juniors get you.
I watched Panthers reserves and see nothing too spectacular. They’ll (first grade) still be good but not unbeatable.
I believe that full strength Roosters will give them a run for their money Next year.

Latest posts

Back