Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Can’t believe why you can’t work out why.
Well, we have no replacement, we have let go the next one in line, we still owe him a tonne of coin and our pack will be improved next year. Additionally, Hastings and Doueihi should hit round 1 fully fit.

Mate I don't care how many minutes we can jag out of Brown as long as he bashes blokes I'm happy. Iv been dying for a Tigers pack that regularly smashes the opposition

2023 Brown isn’t the 2020 Brown…
He’s barely played all year - unless you been watching him plod along in ressies um you might be in for a surprise…
He did put in for the azzuri the other day though

2023 Brown isn’t the 2020 Brown…
He’s barely played all year - unless you been watching him plod along in ressies um you might be in for a surprise…
He did put in for the azzuri the other day though
Bit more game time to get some fitness into his legs should help with his defensive timing and ill discipline. Im a huge believer that the individuals in a team who are notorious for ill discipline are the unfittest of the group and are buckling to fatigue. If he's on a 300k contract I reckon he's worth a punt, any more and then I'd have to think twice. In saying that I can totally understand why people would be against signing him because it is a bit of a risky play using a top 30 spot for him if it doesn't work out.

Reactions: 851
Will be very pleasantly surprised if Leniu comes to us, especially for 2023. Just can’t see it with the other choices he probably has. Also fairly sure he’d prefer to stay at Panthers. 2024 maybe, but IMO very unlikely unfortunately.
If we can jag Klemmer and another decent signing we will be seen as the club on the rise, that'll do no end of good for trying to sign guys like him, I'd love for him to come across.

Money talks
Money talks, it'll tell you a story
Money talks, says strange things
Money talks very loudly
You'd be surprised the friends you can buy with small change
They say it's the root of all evil
They say gold is the king
Money talks, you'd better believe it
All that gold don't mean a thing
Rich people, hear those pockets jingle
Spare change, hear the down-and-outers cry
Money talks, tip-toe up behind you
Steal what they can, off the cuff or on the sly Money talks

Last edited:
Can’t believe why you can’t work out why.
No offence but I think he’s talking about next season! I tend to agree with him l. This late in the year we are unlikely to pick up another half, so why get rid of him with no other option? We already have plenty of cash we can’t spend, due to the fact not many want to come here.
I am not sold on hashtags and doueihi, although I like both of their passion and potential, their consistency is way below par. Also injury prone, I still haven’t seen hashtags play week after week at a high level. I have with brooks although it’s been a few years! I am not backing brooks but have always said that he’s never going to be an organiser not smart enough for that. He’s a small running 5/8th and should be managed as so!!
Has to make u wonder on the most recent coaches ability’s when they quote ‘it’s Luke’s team now’. Luke would be lucky to manage his outfit for the night, let alone an NRL team…

Next couple of weeks to see what Tim has bought for WTs will be critical
Way I see it,our team that has been dominated and overpowered up front all year despite which ,Tim has released 6 of our 7 largest forwards(Tamou/Musgrave/Tulagi/Lucy/Mikaele/Garner)...all of them except Lucy not particularly good,.
but they had much needed size and experience which weve now lost
To replave them,were gonna need Klemmer/Luini/and maybe Woods(only cause hes cheap} and a TBA with mongrel to supplement Paps/Stefano and Offa
.Size matters in the NRL,and our juniors just arent bif enuff ...yet
Next,we had 4 NRL halves this year and none of them have committed beyond 2023..
Brooks almost certainly enroute to Knights one way or other..hopefully in a swap with Klemmer. in 23....
Douhi playing like hes off to Storm...and Hastings marginal for 24. with Dogs circling
Sheens can aim high with the the Munsters and Moses, but no way theyre gonna join the wooden spoon rabble we became this year,
so Sheens has to land Williams from UK trip and maybe the pommy 6
He shld also challenge himself to get the best out of Gildart and Nofa(both flawed talents were stuck with in 23)...and teach Laurie full back play.
Big fortnite for Sheens to deliver what we need ..players on the up or still at their peak,,, and avoid useless has beens

Mate I don't care how many minutes we can jag out of Brown as long as he bashes blokes I'm happy. Iv been dying for a Tigers pack that regularly smashes

Mate I don't care how many minutes we can jag out of Brown as long as he bashes blokes I'm happy. Iv been dying for a Tigers pack that regularly smashes the opposition
He doesn't smash anybody though

Brown is not a hit man, he’s a big baby myth..rarely takes the line on just plays out the back. He’s exactly the type of middle we don’t need. He’s in the same level as Fifita and woods passed it...Blore owned him not too long ago.
Blore was playing one of his 1st NRL games I'm pretty sure

I think he also missed the previous season through injury so was very unfit

And handled Brown quite comfortably by himself

what surprises me is that the majority of people that want Brooks gone are happy to keep Nofoaluma and Seyfarth? Consistency?
Really? I'd disagree with that. All three are squad issues. Seyfarth has the right attitude but unfortunately no ability. Nofa heaps of talent but poor attitude

Staff online

Back