Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Exactly . It's obvious that some posters only watch their favourite players!
Ramsay is one of those players with JAC similar speed and will score a try when there is little happening. Why would WTs possibility want a player with that speed, who has that spirit to win and is a little different. Sheens loves different and said it in an interview I read recently.

I appreciate that Brooks has some very loyal supporters but if he wants out as has been suggested, and for possibly this season gone as well - there is no way any of you would be as supportive of any other player in the team with that mindset and especially one who has the privilege of being paid more than anyone else to be here.
And yet you all have him as our best option still after years of no results.
It can't sit well with the rest of the squad if they are aware that he doesn't want to be at the club, and it will have a negative bearing on the whole squad if they persist with him and results are poor again. I have to believe a coach knows that better than anyone and everything is being done to get it sorted before training starts.

Well, we have no replacement, we have let go the next one in line, we still owe him a tonne of coin and our pack will be improved next year. Additionally, Hastings and Doueihi should hit round 1 fully fit.
That shows that even without a replacement the team would be better off.
I’ve supported him for a long time but eventually came to the conclusion that he just hasn’t got the football IQ needed for a NRL halfback.

I appreciate that Brooks has some very loyal supporters but if he wants out as has been suggested, and for possibly this season gone as well - there is no way any of you would be as supportive of any other player in the team with that mindset and especially one who has the privilege of being paid more than anyone else to be here.
And yet you all have him as our best option still after years of no results.
It can't sit well with the rest of the squad if they are aware that he doesn't want to be at the club, and it will have a negative bearing on the whole squad if they persist with him and results are poor again. I have to believe a coach knows that better than anyone and everything is being done to get it sorted before training starts.
he wanted out due to Maguire
if he goes in 2024 it will be like any other player agreeing to terms a year out

I think it's good for Brooks to move on. Being a punching bag can't be good for his confidence and abilities.
Even in the normal workplace a change is like a holiday and he may find another gear.
I seriously reckon he will kick on at the Knights. It's just not a good fit here, how many times can you slam a square peg into a round hole to make it fit

Back