Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Further in the same article Matt Doorey to the Eels. While having no backrowers under contract, we are chasing an over the hill player that walked out on this club before being rejected by 3 more.
And another who walked out of his NRL club because of homesickness

Reality is there not much chooses for halves in Australia.

England's George Williams and welsby would be the best on market but who knows what their contract situation is.

Ultimately the players on very good salaries who are professional rugby league players arent accountable for the losses...they need to be held accountable or we end up the same way we have been in the last 10 years...

Salaries pretty low for professional sport but get your point

Idk if there's more to it. Covid, his daughter ect.
There might be more to it ...but he handled it so poorly ...come out and say that and he gets the fans sympathy ....makes me think there was more to the story .....$$$ at Wigan ...he was after more money remember

That's harsh happy. His relationship
With his daughter is well documented
Harsh but the truth ...go back and read the original stories ...he was chasing more money from NRL sides originally .....Parra and the Satins from memory .....I understand how hard it is being from your kids ...2 nights and I'm wishing I was home ......but when your story changes when you can't get the money you were chasing ......and then Wigan offers the money you are chasing .......

So after watching his games last year,you dont think he was doing his best for the team? or do we keep watching Noffa as an example leaving his wing and letting tries in,and Hastings gave him a serve,,,I would think it was more passion and a will to win more than anything else...
I cant comment on how the team think of him....Im not in the team...

He looked great at 13 but gives the impression doesn't want to play there.

Don't think he has what it takes for a leadership role.

If we could find a position for Adam Doueihi I'd much prefer Adam as captain or leader.

Latest posts

Back