Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Jackson’s partner in the halves won’t be Gamble… they’ve already said they are moving Ponga to five eighth.

They need a fullback bro. Demps
said Tesi Niu a possibility but he's
not much chop to be honest ...

Still have halves Gamble & Clune
on the books too.. Bottom 4 team!

Nothing announced officially. #TrustTommy

Adam won’t be extended for the time being.
He needs to show his ability in the halves at the moment. Sheens isn’t convinced

Certainly not.

Gave Jackson a look over as the 7 and decided that my original thoughts on him being a 13 remain paramount, along with Brooks being the best of the club's halves.

Adam has a lot that he needs to show before being considered for a contract extension similar to Lukes.

Certainly not.

Gave Jackson a look over as the 7 and decided that my original thoughts on him being a 13 remain paramount, along with Brooks being the best of the club's halves.

Adam has a lot that he needs to show before being considered for a contract extension similar to Lukes.

What sort of footy are we playing next season ? What happened to the ball playing lock ? Who is going to be in the halves ?

Reactions: 851
Fantastic Point....

I remember when we had to beat the Raiders to get into the semis...
They spanked us from memory.....
I'll never forget the photos from the boys socials and they were on a End of Season Cruise out on the Harbour within a couple hours of the game...

I've never booked one, I can't imagine those harbour cruises are just waiting there like a Taxi?
Either way... Who books that in when a winnable game to get you into finals is right in front of you.....
The same person that booked the flights home for the NZ team in the World Cup.

Back