Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Well he's all-world at grubbers hitting the legs. Like if that's your kink, the guy has a 10-minute highlight video waiting to be uploaded to YouTube.
I know, it’s infuriating. His kicking game in general is really frustrating but I put it down to the really average hit ups usually by Twal on the 5th tackle. Slow play the ball equals kick under pressure. Better forwards will help.

Just wanted to see your response at Will Smith being a half 😂

A utility than can play the role no doubt but bit of a stretch.

AD should definitely worry...
He may have priced himself out of an NRL career.

If what has been said, is actually true.
Think NBrown ditched his management for the same reason - reckons they didn’t hmget him enough money…
Maybe they’re being realistic and some players can’t wear it?

I know, it’s infuriating. His kicking game in general is really frustrating but I put it down to the really average hit ups usually by Twal on the 5th tackle. Slow play the ball equals kick under pressure. Better forwards will help.
You think he'd be used to it by now

On multiple occasions.

Thanks mate, just wanted to share the info, didn't expect all the hate.
Pfft...what info did you share? Where is Brooks going?

keeping brooks over Hastings is absolute madness. Who is going to run this footy team. Brooks has proven time and time again he does not have what it takes to steer this team around the park. Looking forward to 5 hitups and a brooksy bomb - bring on 2023!
Hastings was phenomenal in leading us to the wooden spoon, with daylight to second last - in all honesty he played okay but not good enough to warrant any wrists being cut 🤣
You think he'd be used to it by now
watch how long Cleary has to set up for most of his kicks. It is important.

Last edited:
Araya is the mailman

araya is the mail man. Always delivers. 😉

As I said, good luck to both him
And gamble in the halves at the
Newcastle Knights. Both slow
Pokes who can't kick long/short.
Good luck to them, all the best.

I know I sound a bit salty, but I'm
glad Jacko can play his preffered
position and has secured his future
for 3 years regardless of what happens
Jackson’s partner in the halves won’t be Gamble… they’ve already said they are moving Ponga to five eighth.

Back