Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

So let me understand.....dont want to get in a biggest dick contest.....but a contender for earliest dick, or mindblowingest dick?
Gotta be up there for post of the year. It is November ladies and gentlemen. Time to make the tough calls.

The funny thing is most people don't care at all where the inside info comes from or even if it not 100% all a time..
All this pissing contest shit needs to just stop really and IMO people don't need to bag others all a time about it. Just don't reply if you disagree

We all want the same result and that's Tigers winning again..

I’m over here at the moment. I must say h this place is very different to Sydney

Was over there last year, having not been in 35 years since the America's Cup and it was a very different Perth. Probably double the size and more like Sydney was back then on my first visit.

If not a Murdoch super league team, could have supported the Western reds as a second team.

Last edited:
Does anyone know what our sal cap situ will be if we sign John Bateman.
He was asking for an upgrade from 600k to 800k for 2021 before heading over to the UK. (I think this was right)
I imagine he would be wanting the same or more. 🤔
So lets say we sign him for 800k, how much room would we have to go for another top player.
Something tells me we would have to release someone...thoughts anyone.

Does anyone know what our sal cap situ will be if we sign John Bateman.
He was asking for an upgrade from 600k to 800k for 2021 before heading over to the UK. (I think this was right)
I imagine he would be wanting the same or more. 🤔
So lets say we sign him for 800k, how much room would we have to go for another top player.
Something tells me we would have to release someone...thoughts anyone.
Mate this is a football forum, you will have to go somewhere else if you want to talk football. This place is all about who’s the best and chest beating

I don't have any info about those 2 but I actually saw brooks today and he said he is staying with tigers and the contract has all been sorted

Make of that what you will
Thanks for your information and advice you had a chat with LB. Congratulations LB on becoming a one club player. This is a significant achievement in 2022 and I (together with many other supporters) look forward to your continued involvement with WTs.

Latest posts

Members online

Back