Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

I am thinking 2023 his first game I have 2 ideas for my sign to hold up tell me what you think

First one and for reasons Only the forum would understand

Welcome Jason Bateman

Second sign

Welcome Master Bateman

I am trying to find a third idea but out of luck so far
I'll bring the rods, you bring the Bateman.

Last year:-

9. Wayde Egan
6. Harris-Teveta
7. Asi
1 Walsh

Walsh is a gun but he is at the Broncos.

Our spine is better.
Harris Teveta's injury in the world cup may force him out for quite a while.

Daine Laurie posted a story from the rehab room on his instagram, in the background audio you can hear the physio say

"Brooksy has torn his knee, it's a decent injury".

Less than a few days after we let Hastings go, our halfback is down with an injury that puts him in doubt for the start of the season - with no back up half in sight.

Here's his insta for anyone who wants to have a look.
Guys to clarify here, club has now suggested there is no injury to Brooks per Daine’s earlier post.

Just updating to say this is now a moot point

Suggestion or does this post carry some weight?
It's just a suggestion. But we keep hearing how there's still going to be even more new faces for next season. With 3 spots left, 2 if we sign Bateman, there's not a lot of wriggle room for new faces. I figure there will be at least one more swap on the cards. But you can only swap something that others deem valuable. Given recent re-signings are seemingly in the club's plans, the players that we could reasonably offload are Seyfarth, Nofoaluma, Maumolo, Simpkin.

I'm not keen on Woods taking one of our remaining 3 spots if no current players are also offloaded. I see Seyfarth has limited value to us, we have other workers who are more effective than him, so i have no issue swapping a young, slow plodder for an experienced professional plodder. If it were to happen these are the circumstances I could accept.

I can see Sheens and Benji seeing some value in Woodsy, but enough value to take a top 30 spot with squad as is, i don't think they're THAT keen....

Posse dry retching.

Posse is not the right term to use. Wests Tigers supporters would be better.

Not sure what the term is for people that get excited at the prospect of watching something they supposedly enjoy get destroyed again and again.

I'm sure the Germans have a word for it. Ill term a phrase just in case. Pawsisawankerfreude

Staff online

Back