Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Eels coming out and saying that they will not release Moses from his contract. Whether or not we manage to get him, I'm just enjoying the fact that the Eels are having to come out and deny player releases after all the times they've done it to us. Hate that scum club with a passion and hope we manage to pull it off. Regardless of my disdain for the tanker, I'm willing to put it aside so long as the Eels get shafted
Moses should come out and say “I’m just enjoying Christmas I’ll work all that out in the new year”

Apparently sheens was paying Mitch and Brooks 7 figure salary as school kids. Sheens has come back to collect the tax

Ah true...

He looks like My brother, but with hair.
So I always liked the guy 😂

Hopefully it's true and he proves a good player for us.

Noticed Charbel Tasipale from the Cedar squad, Parramatta player was also seen in some recent Sharks photos.
he played cup for the newtown jets this season so he was with them already

When was the last year the DCE $million paid off
Many times, poor guy plays without his other million dollar player in turbo for more games than he has him along with other injuries and things out of his control, he’s the only constant in the lineup and cops the brunt of criticism because of it, he will go down as one of the great halfbacks of our game, big game player

Many times, poor guy plays without his other million dollar player in turbo for more games than he has him along with other injuries and things out of his control, he’s the only constant in the lineup and cops the brunt of criticism because of it, he will go down as one of the great halfbacks of our game, big game player
Funny I didn’t hear that argument around here when Reynolds, Packer etc did nothing to support our halfback.

Eels coming out and saying that they will not release Moses from his contract. Whether or not we manage to get him, I'm just enjoying the fact that the Eels are having to come out and deny player releases after all the times they've done it to us. Hate that scum club with a passion and hope we manage to pull it off. Regardless of my disdain for the tanker, I'm willing to put it aside so long as the Eels get shafted
that statement alone from parra suggests Mitch has his bags packed and is on the move

Sorry if this has already been said but on the latest episode of the DT NRL Podcast, Buzz is saying WT have offered Moses 1.4m
Unsure if this is pub talk or not from the ol boy 🤔
usually the first rumor is always correct,b4 the GF they were saying MM on those $$$$,for his sake n maybe ours ,hope he lives up to the price

Back