Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Sorry if this has already been said but on the latest episode of the DT NRL Podcast, Buzz is saying WT have offered Moses 1.4m
Unsure if this is pub talk or not from the ol boy 🤔
Buzz and salaries don't quiet work though... Remember he changed Brooks 2023 salary 4 times in 2022 ranging from 900k to 1.3 million
Wouldn't believe a word he or Read or Hooper write or say tbh when it comes to the tigers

Seyfarth is good in the odd game. The difference between his best and worst is miles apart which is why he struggles at NRL level. I'm not sure if he is dealing well with the physicality required to be a regular first grader.
Which reminds me:
Lets give Juniors a little chance.

We should expect inconsistency from the less mature players. Yes not like 2022 inconsistency but expect the occasional shocker.

Sadly we don't have Bench depth where the coach can give a Junior player a go and pull them when they don't perform.

Curious with Moses

Who do you reckon reached out first, Sheens or Moses?

I totally get why we would consider this, Sheens has Adam D asking for 800k. At that price, Moses comes into contention.

Moses too needs talk from another club to justify his pay packet and is fairly mercenary. Oddly Parra don't seem to have a strong commit to team culture. (I wonder if Matthew Watmough's departure taught their juniors something... just a business hey).

I kinda worry about all this. Were talking big dollars, and yes Moses is a decent player. No superstar though.

Eels coming out and saying that they will not release Moses from his contract. Whether or not we manage to get him, I'm just enjoying the fact that the Eels are having to come out and deny player releases after all the times they've done it to us. Hate that scum club with a passion and hope we manage to pull it off. Regardless of my disdain for the tanker, I'm willing to put it aside so long as the Eels get shafted
I like the fact that the Eels will have to pay more to retain their players.

Hate the Eels... Actually Hate them all.

Buzz and salaries don't quiet work though... Remember he changed Brooks 2023 salary 4 times in 2022 ranging from 900k to 1.3 million
Wouldn't believe a word he or Read or Hooper write or say tbh when it comes to the tigers
I'm the piano player 🤣

As soon as someone quotes Buzz and player salaries, I'm thinking "what the hell would he know!"
What's the salary cap increase?
It goes up for everyone, so if Parra couldn't affort to keep Moses before they still won't be able to afford to keep Moses with the increase because the Tigers or someone will offer more. 🤪

Curious with Moses

Who do you reckon reached out first, Sheens or Moses?

I totally get why we would consider this, Sheens has Adam D asking for 800k. At that price, Moses comes into contention.

Moses too needs talk from another club to justify his pay packet and is fairly mercenary. Oddly Parra don't seem to have a strong commit to team culture. (I wonder if Matthew Watmough's departure taught their juniors something... just a business hey).

I kinda worry about all this. Were talking big dollars, and yes Moses is a decent player. No superstar though.
its simple .he is the only established 1/2 on the market of that caliber.its not a 100% fix it.but

Reactions: 851
Back