Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Sorry but that would be a terrible spine ,
Laurie has no experience in the 5/8 roll in 1st grade
AD would dog it as he thinks he is a super 5/8 , his work rate is poor and he is not a great defender
Staines could be a good fullback , but he would need a year in the position
Sorry just my thoughts
Agree and Brooks has shown in 9 years that he isn't an NRL level halfback

Thats just opinion - there is no evidence whatsoever backing your insinuation. If you look at most of the reports in the media about WT these days it is always an unnamed source close to the club or its been reported that ...The club no longer bites back at these media hacks on fishing expeditions. They don't do it to Canterbury because Gus is an even lower act than they are.
I said it was an assumption

Not sure where you got your info, but I would imagine your on the money. It would appear we have forced his price up like with all the other fish that got away
If correct, the dogs are alocating a few pokies towards player payments, and it means today they have signed Radley from Easts, then Crighton from Penrith, both reported on the NRL site.
Moses not reported official yet.
But I would not doubt it.

I dont know what to beleive anymore,
If correct, the dogs are alocating a few pokies towards player payments, and it means today they have signed Radley from Easts, then Crighton from Penrith, both reported on the NRL site.
Moses not reported official yet.
But I would not doubt it.
Given this info from neighbour, said he got from a worker at the dogs, looks like ive been dudded again, ive never seen so much misinformation going around. Sorry looks like ive created more.

I dont know what to beleive anymore,

Given this info from neighbour, said he got from a worker at the dogs, looks like ive been dudded again, ive never seen so much misinformation going around. Sorry looks like ive created more.

I went and checked and nothing. I suppose we'll know soon enough.

He's 20. Harry Grant was 23 when he came and actually played first grade for a proper period for WT. Not saying Simpkin will be that good but he's got a few years of development before he starts hitting anywhere near his ceiling
He was also passing the ball to all the average Joe’s in our squad. Like the halfback, the hooker benefits if the big fellas are creating some momentum.

Gotta be in it to win it. I actually hope he comes, will be disappointed if he doesn’t. Which is a complete 180 from where I was on Moses.

I think we have as good a shot as any other club and we are building a decent team.

there would be significant pressure on him to perform at the dogs given the squad they have built.

Back