Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Don’t stress about new signings ladies and gents. The club are now gifting new players back packs and they also get a buddy. They’ve clearly identified why the players were on egg shells with Madge. It wasn’t that they were shit they just needed back packs.

Benji is showing them all up apparently 😂
This may be very left field but is the backup plan for 2023 to give Benji (and potentially Robbie) a final season in 2023. Hastings goes to Knights and if MM doesn’t sign for 2023 we have no half back backup up if Luke goes down or they figure Brooks really is a 6 (Which I agree). Jacob goes to Dragons and we are left with basically zilch with any NRL hooker experience if API goes dowin?

This may be very left field but is the backup plan for 2023 to give Benji (and potentially Robbie) a final season in 2023. Hastings goes to Knights and if MM doesn’t sign for 2023 we have no half back backup up if Luke goes down or they figure Brooks really is a 6 (Which I agree). Jacob goes to Dragons and we are left with basically zilch with any NRL hooker experience if API goes dowin?

Even Sheens couldn't be that stupid - I hope

That is so left field Bernie Sanders is pitching and Bob Brown is the coach

Agree 100% but Klein should have been stood down for the rest of the year as a result.

Doesn't change the fact we lost but would have at least got something from the worst decision I have ever seen on a football field.
Agree about not reversing the points, but for the life of me dont understand how the NRL could reward the referee that made the worst decission ever in the games history,
The job of being the referee a short time later of the Grand Final,
the biggest reward for any referee in the game.

GIANT INSULT TO ALL.

Agree about not reversing the points, but for the life of me dont understand how the NRL could reward the referee that made the worst decission ever in the games history,
The job of being the referee a short time later of the Grand Final,
the biggest reward for any referee in the game.

GIANT INSULT TO ALL.
And what makes it worse is Klien still thinks he made the right call.

Not sure if the club is closed yet even though the players are off on the Xmas breaks.

Hope someone in the media team is still working so they can announce Bateman as our Xmas present as not holding hope for the Moses one now.
Massive 1st day of Training in Jan with eyes everywhere to see who's turned up.

This was fantastic wasn't it. He'd tell them walk out on the field and just breath it in. I assume he meant the smell of the horse dung that he was pedaling.
Never forget NRL 360 trying to get Wehbi on and he never fronted, no doubt because they would have pulled the jibberish he was spewing apart.

Not sure if the club is closed yet even though the players are off on the Xmas breaks.

Hope someone in the media team is still working so they can announce Bateman as our Xmas present as not holding hope for the Moses one now.
Massive 1st day of Training in Jan with eyes everywhere to see who's turned up.
Bateman will be there, maybe have a mate with him.

thats is so far left field that it is coming from somewhere around Johannesburg.

Don’t stress about new signings ladies and gents. The club are now gifting new players back packs and they also get a buddy. They’ve clearly identified why the players were on egg shells with Madge. It wasn’t that they were shit they just needed back packs.
They’ve always had backpacks.
1671708806104.jpeg

Back