Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

He was here when they were signed, But:
how many did he personally want, compared to how many the club signed and gave to him?
how much cap space did he have when he signed them?
who else was on the market at a comparable price to what he signed them for?
We fans don't know the ins and outs of the recruitment process. Madge could be entirely to blame for the poor roster, or he could be hardly to blame at all. It is likely the truth is somewhere in the middle of that scale.
“…. Or he could be hardly to blame at all”
You crack me up 😂

I can understand the premature excitementation obviously as a result of recruitment. I’m pumped too.
The reality is though, “ it’s a results game” and we have a poorer record since we sacked Maguire.
1 win from 12 games and the few players who were most instrumental in that win ironically are either sacked or contemplating leaving.
I guess I just don’t understand that building something is achieved by constantly pulling it apart?
Madge was sacked because we were like Coles prices...going down down down. But we went further down after his sacking?
Happy New Year everyone!

Mate, that’s too much sense and facts for the Sheens bootlickers. Anything that doesn’t align with their “Sheens is the Messiah” rhetoric, they stick their fingers in their fairs and continue to trot out the same nonsense because they have neither the brains or spine to counter it.

Trying to credit Sheens with the Api and IP signings is just their latest dishonest attempt to rewrite history. They are a pack of low-IQ, repugnant, obnoxious morons
Get a room for yourself, Man U write some shit!
A little tip for u last time we made the finals, sheens was in charge.
I may not pay sheens completely for the paps signing but it was him all the way for api, but he still got the deal done for both!
But carry on with your rant….

Gents if you haven't noticed the gutter journalist are already death riding us and promoting their usual. Unfortunately this is where most of Australia go to get their information. We don't need the in house flighting the media already keen to rip us apart.
We are the wooden spoon winners from the previous season

Simple way to stop the talk ..win far more games in 2023 than we lose and shove their words back down their throats

The talk should be bringing the group closer together ...not driving them apart

Why does anyone still care about Madge? Only thing that wasn’t done right with him was the fact that he should’ve been sacked at the end of last year & not mid season which is the only criticism I have of Sheens & co. Go & re-watch the tales of Tiger town doco & tell me if you think he’s the right coach for the players. All that yelling, shouting & swearing would literally just go in one ear & out the other. We regressed every year he coached & we literally started the season 0/5….

Madge has done a lot for the game & is a fairly successful coach but it’s clear his coaching methods are more suited to footy that was played 10 years ago compared to how it’s played now.

Back