Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

I hope that our forward pack can in fact "compete with the best of them" because i think whilst it is brilliant compared to last year's pack it's still a long way off being a top tier NRL pack.
That's hard to judge, but it looks very good to me. I can't see a weakness. Still the halves and the backs, especially a couple of game changers like Munster, Lui, Manu etc needed, to complete the package. We are about 80% up the mountain, another year to the top, but i'm an optimist !

A lack of depth in the Halves is a huge concern.
Maybe will smith will take up that last spot ? Even NSW cup has no true half.
Brooks goes down we’re cooked .
A Wakeham,Falls or Frawley type signing is almost necessary for next season

Gents if you haven't noticed the gutter journalist are already death riding us and promoting their usual. Unfortunately this is where most of Australia go to get their information. We don't need the in house flighting the media already keen to rip us apart.
Most of these hacks seem to work for one particular newspaper. They've currently got their team of talentless dopes working through each team's 2023 prospects and you can bet ours, when it appears, will be chock full of their usual negative garbage

Also find it laughable people think Sheens is the messiah before we've even played one game.
Oh, and Brooks will suddenly become a halfback.
Might not be the messiah, time will tell. He is genuinely making positive inroads into this side which really weren't there before. He is trying to fast-track success and been bold in the process. Wants to set success up for Benj who in his own right will have better player pulling power than any coach before him. We do need to see results on the field though which I think will come in 2023 and more so in '24.

Yeh I'm sure he'll do what's best 4 him but you really see better opportunities outside WT for him?
This is about Seyfarth...

Look let him goto reggie's for a bit, as long as he is still a cheapie.. 2022 sucked and sucked for the entire team. We have a good pack but could benefit from depth in the front row. People get injured and we may have an origin bolter this year.

Latest posts

Back