Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

i work at concord kfc and moses (ultimate box) just came through the drive through with his manager (double tender burger and large chips). both looked utterly chuffed. expect news in 48-72 hours.
Coney. Can you see up a webcam at the COE? climb up into one of those fig trees.

Look I for one have been extremely vocal about how bad our management has been at publicly negotiating for players and coaches and coming up with nothing except brand damage BUT...

if Moses is confirmed and signs with Parra, I think overall it hasn't been too bad for the brand as long as we didn't let Hastings go for him and didn't sign Bateman for 4 years when we could've done it for 3.... both of these we won't know bc we're not on the inside.

We made parra pay more and for longer and have shown other top players that we are a serious consideration once again.

MM was probably never gonna sign or was a long shot - and we might jag a young parra half or someone who actually wants to be here for the right reason... and we get to hate Parra for the next 4 years more passionately.

Not great but far from the horrendous JAC, LM and Ciraldo ones.

its confirmed my zinger box had a qr code inside the packaging and it lead me to a page saying "HES COMING HOME" followed by a tiger emoji

Latest posts

Back