Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

The Parra forum reckon Moses is delaying his re-signing with Parra until just before season starts. They say it will be a big lift for the team and also increase ticket sales for Rd1.
It would make sense you don't want to announce your star halfback leaving the week of R1.
So you would say if Moses is coming you would know this week as if its the week after, its probably at EELS. The timing of Moses saying its basically sorted and us re-signing Doueihi suggests Parra to me.

Oh your so superior, with your massive intellect. Using emojis and savage wit, I am in such a tail spin. Keep your unrealistic fantasies about Fadge, but the facts remain about his his time with us that u and your mates chose to ignore. I have never said that Sheens is perfect, but he’s a damn lot better than that other imposter that u obviously have a shrine for at home!
Agree to disagree that’s fine but u don’t have to be demeaning to a fellow supporter, sadly says more about you than me!!
I try to keep my shots above the waste unlike yourself. So back to your keyboard and your childish emojis and lols!!
Don’t forget in your fact search, who is the only coach to win us a premiership and the last coach to get us in the semifinals???
I think it’s disgusting how some people treat a man that has done this for our club and only wants the best for us. As I have said he’s not perfect and doesn’t get everything right but who does. I think he’s done a great job in the past with a basket case of a club, that nobody else has got close to in 11years!! How about you stop being a narcissist and just back the club??
I will leave it there…..
My man, are you familiar with the concept of a false dichotomy?

It would make sense you don't want to announce your star halfback leaving the week of R1.
So you would say if Moses is coming you would know this week as if its the week after, its probably at EELS. The timing of Moses saying its basically sorted and us re-signing Doueihi suggests Parra to me.
Booooring!

If you were invested in Doueihi as your half going forward it would not be a one year re-signing. It strongly suggests the club has other plans in place.

If you were invested in Doueihi as your half going forward it would not be a one year re-signing. It strongly suggests the club has other plans in place.
Yet the club is not invested in any half going forward for us.
Unless you count the hopes for signing of Moses.
Brooks not signed beyond this year… might be on thin ice. 👍

Reactions: 851
That's the chronicle you would desperately want to sell. We have heard nothing about Brooks or Moses so we cannot comment yet. Both represented by the same player manager who represents his clients' well. We'll see.

Like a lot of posters, I would love MM to come, but if not, I don’t think our 24 plans will be hugely different and I don’t love the guy (albeit he seems to have matured as a human - till he rejects us and it’s huge news that we failed!). We’ll find a half combination somewhere and some time.

I don’t know how underdone the panthers were, but it seems the ESL has come a way in the past few years.

Sheens has a history in unearthing decent ‘pivots’ in his words.

Maybe, though I expected both of our halves to be offered/signing extensions prior to our season kicking off, so still a fortnight to go for any further news.

That's the chronicle you would desperately want to sell. We have heard nothing about Brooks or Moses so we cannot comment yet. Both represented by the same player manager who represents his clients' well. We'll see.
Just tugging at your strings , Paws. 👍

They will get a full house round 1 or whenever their home game is anyway. Signing isn't going to make much difference except to appease fans.

I honestly think he will stay in Parra but hasn't signed yet.

I mentioned during the world cup Welsby is a champion, Sheens should chase him, now every nrl club is interested the rorters will sign him for $600, 000 all good nothing to worry about just another marquee signing for peanuts lol
Quite a few clubs were interested pre world cup.

Reactions: 851
Interesting - He's been touted to "Replace" Kikau....
And the narrative all pre-season has been how he's killing it out there.

I love Garns - Gives his everything....
He's just not that guy (Not yet anyhow)
He's a turnstile in defence - always has and always will be!

If MM doesnt sign with us by next week and resigns with the slime,his name will be poison as it has been for the last few years and all order in the Tiger world will be back in equilibrium . Personally if he does sign the target on his back for super star performances on a consistent basic will be overwhelming and you think Luke has it bad

I'm really surprised Pezet signed an extension at Melbourne to stay behind Hughes and Munster. Kid has got it all and is NRL ready. He's already a more all round package at halfback than anyone on the WT books

Latest posts

Back