Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

I agree I don't think he is as good as some commentators make him out to be.
Your man AD played well as he got into the swing of the game mate
He was outstanding, imo
Lead us perfectly.

Can only assume he'll go up another level when he has better players there to support him (in the spine)

FORGET MOSES, he isnt worth all this stalling shit, stopping us from using our our full salary cap.

We have been apparently told he will give his decission the week comp starts.
(WHAT A LOAD OF CRAP)

FORGET MOSES, he isnt worth all this stalling shit, stopping us from using our our full salary cap.

We have been apparently told he will give his decission the week comp starts.
(WHAT A LOAD OF CRAP)
Denis, do you think were negotiating for this season? Because were not and with that in mind i cant understand the anger of Moses taking his time to decide? FYI, We have already spent at least 95% of our cap for this year.

Denis, do you think were negotiating for this season? Because were not and with that in mind i cant understand the anger of Moses taking his time to decide? FYI, We have already spent at least 95% of our cap for this year.
He just doesn't like the bloke

question is St Helens won't release him so end if discussion, he could be Clive Churchill it makes no difference
Heaps of cars with St Helens stickers and club merch getting around Manly and the Northern Beaches. I think the team and fans have been based here over the last couple of weeks.

Let's hope watching that performance today was enough to make Moses want to be a part of it.
We get him and we're a worry for everyone.
You're hoping for a miracle. A trial performance is not enough against all the form Parra have shown and continue to show.

Back