Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Hastings wasn’t getting paid 900k this year from us though. He was still contracted with us this year same goes to Klemmer for Knights. Knights needed a half we did give them one in exchange for Klemmer. Giving them Brooks would’ve still resulted in us landing Klemmer. The only thing that would’ve been uncertain is if we got Bateman IF the stories of him and Hastings are true.
As for Hastings and Bateman 1 season together at Wigan then Hastings left. Bateman did not sign here until well after Hastings had left.

AD shown glimpses.

Brooks hasn't had a good game in YEARS.
AD had one very good game against gold Coast this year, his defence is not great. I still think AD should be in the side but at centre
As for Brooks played terrible last week worst game ever, if he doesn't improve on that by the bye he will be punted I'm sure

AD had one very good game against gold Coast this year, his defence is not great. I still think AD should be in the side but at centre
As for Brooks played terrible last week worst game ever, if he doesn't improve on that by the bye he will be punted I'm sure
It's been a long time comin'

Should've happened years ago.

I think the sharks are cheats in regards to the cap they are just as bad as the roooters
Don’t think they are cheating. They just want to stay there because they know they have a real good chance of winning a premiership together and are willing to stay for less to make it happen.

The knights got miller without to much trouble
They did get someone in return though. Plus Miller knew that if Dykes was fit he was gonna play ahead of him. Kennedy will never be dropped for Dykes or Miller if he was still there unless he was actually unavailable.

There was talk/rumours of Sharks and Dragons I think wanting him maybe just Sharks. But yeah we got him.
I think Glen there was a breif mention about a return to belmore, but Gus pulled out ...I think I might be wrong

Back