Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

was I wrong about Brooks not going to Newcastle !
I remember having a discussion with you who was adamant but but but Hastings lives in the shire he will not be going to Newcastle
so don't you talk about wrong mail please
Lol ... the only reason Brooks didn't go there is because they wanted us to chip in too much money.
Joey Johns must be laughing he didn't go there... would have egg all over his face.
Different after this year now he'll be off contract.
Why would you rehire a 10 year loser when it costs you nothing to let him walk?

Lol ... the only reason Brooks didn't go there is because they wanted us to chip in too much money.
Joey Johns must be laughing he didn't go there... would have egg all over his face.
Or keep him and score a salary cap concession.

Joey Johns don't really care.

Heck put Joey Johns with Brooks for 2 years he may come good, I doubt it as Mitchell Pearce did not work out there and IMHO Brooks peak is something similar to Mitchell Pearce (and he hasn't hit that with us since 2014). Yet we all know Brooks hasn't come good here.

Please don't let us re-hire Brooks. Guy needs to walk out.

Joey Johns don't really care.

Heck put Joey Johns with Brooks for 2 years he may come good, I doubt it as Mitchell Pearce did not work out there and IMHO Brooks peak is something similar to Mitchell Pearce (and he hasn't hit that with us since 2014). Yet we all know Brooks hasn't come good here.

Please don't let us re-hire Brooks. Guy needs to walk out.
Johns wasn't there when Pearce was. Johns was the halves coach at Parramatta while Pearce played at Newcastle.

Talking to a old friend today who came through the Raiders system.

He reckons he heard;

Wighton > Parra
Brooks > Raiders

* I dont believe everything i hear.

That makes sense Wighton to fullback

Back