Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Anyone hear about the rumours about Marshall clashing with Fulton and wanting out, homeless inspector gadget was in the paper saying it's all crap, I'd never even heard of it.
These stories about "clashes" amuse me. There are occupations where it is not possible to change staff out as your role requires you to work in harmony regardless of personal feelings. Lives often depend on it.

If we get Latu, as previously stated we should go after Ethan Saunders as well. Controlling half type, we should sign as many top juniors in the halves. Let them fight it out and offload who doesn’t fit! That’s our best option with no great halves available. Keep wakes for KOE or another experienced half if possible. Then sign one of the titans halves as well.

Hey one and all

For what it’s worth… just been to qcup game wynnum v Redcliffe. Yes wynnum got up 28-26.

Jock madden is the seagulls 7. He had a pretty good game to be brutally honest, defence has improved, short kicking game good.

Josh Rogers - 6. Another very good game , he and madden combined really well.

Rogers is the one to sign - hell take both.

He’s currently in broncos top 30, aged 26. Just like Cody walker.
He’s a good player, often directed madden where to be .

That mariner…. He’s a goodun. Broncos gain by losing Herbie.
Jock's always been good in the lower grades. He was killing it for the Magpies, but when he plays NRL it's a different story. He just doesn't look like he belongs and plays without confidence.
I don't want him back.

Saw a report in one of the daily rags that suggested Brooks may end up at Manly especially if Schuster doesn't lift his game - said Seibold is a fan of his and would play him as a running 5/8 outside DCE.
They should do that regardless of Schuster staying or going.

Move Schuster to interchange at lock till he develops into a starting one. Seems a decent kid from a recent podcast I watched.

Brooks outside one of the best halves in the game should go pretty good, and if Schuster ever reaches his potential he would be handy at lock. With Tom out the back, if he ever stays fit, that's a pretty (potentially) sweet attacking side.

If we manage to swap Talau for Fainu, that is a huge coop for the Club.

Talau from all reports was leaving at the end of season anyway, so we would be giving up 10 games of Talau for our future 5/8.
Swapping Talau for basically anyone is a win for us. Especially for a promising young half, even better !

Common Benji W

Manly well and truly finessed by the mighty Wests Tigers

Anyone need a winger for a good half?

Wish Storm didn't unearth another solid winger in Warbrick, otherwise Nofa for Pezet would have been a nice play.
I think Blore would be someone they’d ask for…. very Bellamy type player.

Wouldn’t want to make another Talau for JAC mistake, if that was on the table from Melb I’d take it with some cash included too.

Pezet and Fainu could be revolutionary if handled correctly and having Api/TDS to guide them around with a young star in Bula could be something special

Latest posts

Back