Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Please everyone delete the name Connor Watson from your mouths .. he won't be coming to us.

Payne Haas has rejected our offer .. he also informed Saints and Dogs that he's not interested .. he told all 3 clubs that he wants to go to a club that can win him a premiership .. Melb have now become favourites to secure his services for next season. My tip is he'll remain with the Show Ponies in Brisbane.

cost of living in Sydney adds up. keep in mind its NQ's initial offer. still early days, they might be forced to go higher.
Even if they match our offer we can still win , means they use more of there cap , and somewhere down the track it might work for us

Brad Parker & P Momo. On cheaper deals
RE Sign Staines and Blore. Please
then go after Sullivan , Sezer , Watson , Wilson
send , Nofa , Simpkin , Simpkins , Seyfart , and 3 more from Reseve grade crap team players n;their way
Agree apart from Seyfarth. He has developed this year.

Please everyone delete the name Connor Watson from your mouths .. he won't be coming to us.

Payne Haas has rejected our offer .. he also informed Saints and Dogs that he's not interested .. he told all 3 clubs that he wants to go to a club that can win him a premiership .. Melb have now become favourites to secure his services for next season. My tip is he'll remain with the Show Ponies in Brisbane.
Is haas for real or is he just a jerk , he wants to go to a side that will win a premiership, HIS team sits at the top of the pile and look like they have a great chance of winning the title .

Tos is most certainly not trying too hard. He is barely trying. The guy could be anything, but refuses to put in consistently. It will be hard to forget his efforts in defence against Souths last week.
I was referring to his low percentage offloads and kicks in attack. He was poor in defence last week but the whole right side was horrid and not 1 person’s fault.

Is haas for real or is he just a jerk , he wants to go to a side that will win a premiership, HIS team sits at the top of the pile and look like they have a great chance of winning the title .
We are rumoured to be chasing the Broncs young prop, forcing up the $ they have to pay to retain Haas is a good move. I couldn't envisage him ever contemplating a move to the WTs, which I believe is a good outcome for us.

Hoops and Braith are right

We need an organizing 7

Fainu and sullivan are flashy 6s

Who’s our 7?

Sezer?

Then why do we need Fainu and sullivan on $500k each?

None of them are a 7.

Tigers Fck up coming up again

Plus my cousins sponsor the dragons - said sullivan has bad hammys… and he’s a bludger happy he’s leaving lol
If Sullivan is signed we can re-ignite the tradition of face slapping in the dressing room but this time around, the only thing that is different is that we just use his.

That guy has got a head you just want to slap.

Latest posts

Back