Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Really?!? He is currently assistant coach at Hull FC who are coming 9th and are 10 from 22. Bringing the best players back to coach isn't how we are going to win. Everyone just likes the idea of it ....
I agree. One of the biggest perceived problems with this club has always been that it has been a boys club….run by a cabal of players.
Now everyone is retired, we want to get them all back as coaches and administrators?
Bullshit to that. We already have too many.

I agree. One of the biggest perceived problems with this club has always been that it has been a boys club….run by a cabal of players.
Now everyone is retired, we want to get them all back as coaches and administrators?
Bullshit to that. We already have too many.
Like we've had success with external culture being brought in.

Never wanted to join us... except that part where he negotiated with his manager to join us.
on 600k a year he signed a bad deal he could get 700k or 750k now if on open market. I can't see Stefano leaving but Ice absolutely I can see him heading back to parramatta

Need help from those who have seen a lot of our junior reps this season. Do we have an outside back coming through who is tall, fast, agile & can score freakish tries (much like a young Selwyn Cobbo or Tyrone Munro)?

Are Riley Oitmann or Paul Johnson candidates?
Jordan Hill has Cobbo-esque traits about him.

Tricky comeback from a second ACL ahead of him though..

Latest posts

Members online

Back