Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

@the_third said in [Signing Suggestions & Rumours](/post/1390318) said:
@conbat07 said in [Signing Suggestions & Rumours](/post/1390287) said:
Inside man is saying the Roosters are in the mix. I’m not getting my hopes up until it’s announced on the WT website. Now Boyd has retired, where would you sign Roosters “we play for premierships” or us “ we play for 9th”

Brisbane CEO said us possibly next week

Where is the Brisbane CEO talk from ? Is that just a rumour or on some form of social media? Hope its true though

@hsvjones said in [Signing Suggestions & Rumours](/post/1390378) said:
@the_third said in [Signing Suggestions & Rumours](/post/1390318) said:
@conbat07 said in [Signing Suggestions & Rumours](/post/1390287) said:
Inside man is saying the Roosters are in the mix. I’m not getting my hopes up until it’s announced on the WT website. Now Boyd has retired, where would you sign Roosters “we play for premierships” or us “ we play for 9th”

Brisbane CEO said us possibly next week

Where is the Brisbane CEO talk from ? Is that just a rumour or on some form of social media? Hope its true though

Thurston said he asked him.

Could this have anything to do with the mystery brisbane trip a few weeks back that was supposedly for issako?

I mentioned earlier in the week about the modern game being won in the collision, TPJ wins the collision.

@cochise said in [Signing Suggestions & Rumours](/post/1390383) said:
I mentioned earlier in the week about the modern game being won in the collision, TPJ wins the collision.

and still gets an offload

@gcfan said in [Signing Suggestions & Rumours](/post/1390356) said:
@isaaktigers said in [Signing Suggestions & Rumours](/post/1390324) said:
If roosters get Pangai I’ll be spewing…

I thought Robbo met with him a while back and didn’t think he fit with their club

He did . It’s the same reason the NSW coach just said on channel 9 he thought his post game interview was not on . They think he’s a mug . I don’t see him signing with them .

The Broncos have now issues a Club statement to say they have given him permission to look around... Smoke there is Fire...
Fingers crossed

Fittler just put Tpj downs big time so him going to the rorters seems very unlikely, knowing freddy is all in on the rorters

That’ll be our second mid year recruit to verse a team twice in a row after Maumalo, should TPJ arrive before the Souths game in 2 weeks time (bye week for every club next week)

@hsvjones said in [Signing Suggestions & Rumours](/post/1390388) said:
The Broncos have now issues a Club statement to say they have given him permission to look around... Smoke there is Fire...
Fingers crossed

Kevvie just confirmed in the press conference as well

@strongee said in [Signing Suggestions & Rumours](/post/1390343) said:
@mighty_tiger said in [Signing Suggestions & Rumours](/post/1390337) said:
@bagnf05 said in [Signing Suggestions & Rumours](/post/1390332) said:
@mighty_tiger said in [Signing Suggestions & Rumours](/post/1390301) said:
Can’t for the life of me fathom why some thinks this is a bad move. He has been in good form of late.

He is an instant uplift on our backrow. He also becomes a creative player we have been crying out for years.

Brooks, Laurie and Liddle running off him will create nightmares for our opponents. He starts after the bye and our end to the season could be a real positive one (we have a good draw to end on).

If this comes off I will be actually excited for once about one of our recruits.

We have real issues in defence and his current team gets lapped by 50 every other week.

He is more effective tackler than Lucy and miles better than Seyfarth.

Seyfarth is awesome . And brings huge energy. He’s just a muddle who had to fill in in the edge . The kid will wear blue one day .

No doubt about it he is improving at a great rate but isn’t in the same class yet as TPJ, he has a few years of growth to go.

@strongee said in [Signing Suggestions & Rumours](/post/1390386) said:

I thought Robbo met with him a while back and didn’t think he fit with their club

He did . It’s the same reason the NSW coach just said on channel 9 he thought his post game interview was not on . They think he’s a mug . I don’t see him signing with them .

Why what was the issue with the interview?
I didn't see it

Interesting comments about TPJ. At his best he would walk into any side in the competition including the Storm and Panthers.

He has had some on and off field indiscretions and that is a concern but I think the off field stuff comes from living in the fishbowl that is Brisbane. Sydney will give him a bit of anonymity and that could work in his favour.

From a footy point of view, he is playiing in a broken team and really can’t show his best until they fix the halves issue. I have watched him a bit this season, and thought for the most part that he has tried but has been used as a bit of a battering ram as opposed to an Edge runner. I think he will do much better away from the middle.

Still only relatively young, we have seen his upside, plenty of skill with ball in hand, would not be overly expensive yet with plenty of experience. It’s a yes from me

@bbobb said in [Signing Suggestions & Rumours](/post/1390402) said:
Interesting comments about TPJ. At his best he would walk into any side in the competition including the Storm and Panthers.

He has had some on and off field indiscretions and that is a concern but I think the off field stuff comes from living in the fishbowl that is Brisbane. Sydney will give him a bit of anonymity and that could work in his favour.

From a footy point of view, he is playiing in a broken team and really can’t show his best until they fix the halves issue. I have watched him a bit this season, and thought for the most part that he has tried but has been used as a bit of a battering ram as opposed to an Edge runner. I think he will do much better away from the middle.

Still only relatively young, we have seen his upside, plenty of skill with ball in hand, would not be overly expensive yet with plenty of experience. It’s a yes from me

he broke s.walker didn't he

@bbobb said in [Signing Suggestions & Rumours](/post/1390402) said:

This is the most on point post I’ve read so far about it. Not to mention, he looks to have eliminated most of the brain farts from his game. Everyone predicted he’d be on the sidelines in seconds with the new rules

@swag_tiger said in [Signing Suggestions & Rumours](/post/1390403) said:
Has @THE_POM had his say in the inside scope relating to Pangai Junior?

Yeah he posted a little earlier.

@frullens said in [Signing Suggestions & Rumours](/post/1390400) said:
@strongee said in [Signing Suggestions & Rumours](/post/1390386) said:

Why what was the issue with the interview?
I didn't see it

Just basically let it all in ether . Didn’t deny and talked , about being called in on his day off and getting blindsided . Said he’ll sort it out in the next 3 weeks and all but said it’s probably his last game in the broncos . Didn’t outright say that though .

@frullens said in [Signing Suggestions & Rumours](/post/1390418) said:
Channel 9 interview

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CQOMCEtHjOT/?utm_medium=copy_link

grub act from the horses, TPJ looked shattered.

Back