Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

@demps said in [Signing Suggestions & Rumours](/post/1521281) said:
We get rid of Hartigan and we start making moves.

What a surprise.

Addition of Sheens. He has far more appeal than Hartigan and Maguire.

On Marathon Stadium, poster reporting that Luki will be released from Nth Qld if LL is released to them. It is just a posting but it is worth mentioning.

@pawsandclaws1 said in [Signing Suggestions & Rumours](/post/1521283) said:

What a surprise.

On Marathon Stadium, poster reporting that Luki will be released from Nth Qld if LL is released to them. It is just a posting but it is worth mentioning.

Why would we release him though when we still need some experienced back rowers? We’d need to pick up a handy replacement.

@chicken_faced_killa said in [Signing Suggestions & Rumours](/post/1521287) said:

What a surprise.

Why would we release him though when we still need some experienced back rowers? We’d need to pick up a handy replacement.

This is on the Knights' forum and like us they only care about their club. I would have thought if we sign Nanai, Nth Qld would release him for LL.

I think the tigers will look to keep a roster spot open
That's why I suggested that luciano might get released

@kade7 said in [Signing Suggestions & Rumours](/post/1521294) said:

I agree with keeping a roster spot open but losing an experienced player isn’t something we can afford to do even considering Luciano being a liability in defence

@chicken_faced_killa said in [Signing Suggestions & Rumours](/post/1521295) said:

I agree with keeping a roster spot open but losing an experienced player isn’t something we can afford to do even considering Luciano being a liability in defence

The Pom said any talk of a swap with LL has gone stale.

@bathursttiger1 said in [Signing Suggestions & Rumours](/post/1521325) said:
@chicken_faced_killa said in [Signing Suggestions & Rumours](/post/1521295) said:

The Pom said any talk of a swap with LL has gone stale.

I think LL will be with us for 22 unless Cowboys give us a player for him I don’t think we will let him go early

What a surprise.

Would JT possibly being out the season have something do with it I wonder.

@pawsandclaws1 said in [Signing Suggestions & Rumours](/post/1521289) said:
@chicken_faced_killa said in [Signing Suggestions & Rumours](/post/1521287) said:

What a surprise.

This is on the Knights' forum and like us they only care about their club. I would have thought if we sign Nanai, Nth Qld would release him for LL.

Reading that on the Knights forum it’s reads like we will release LL so the Knights can sign Luki, I don’t think Sheens is that silly.

What a surprise.

Can't believe that Hartigan was heralded as the Messiah when he came here from the Chooks, now he's just regarded as chicken shit.

Personally, I don't know what to believe but his reputation on this forum has certainly taken a nose dive since he has left the building.

@hank37w said in [Signing Suggestions & Rumours](/post/1521400) said:

What a surprise.

Can't believe that Hartigan was heralded as the Messiah when he came here from the Chooks, now he's just regarded as chicken shit.

Personally, I don't know what to believe but his reputation on this forum has certainly taken a nose dive since he has left the building.

His fans bailed during Kul's mod "kulling"

?

Incidentally, in case anyone is wondering, I'm a big supporter of Tim Sheens and I'm very happy that he is back here where I believe he belongs.

@swag_tiger said in [Signing Suggestions & Rumours](/post/1521415) said:
I have to say Peachy looks good in Tigers colours.

You mean the colours suit him or you think he's physically attractive in the uniform?

![3EF5446F-8389-489F-98DD-E3BF0599EDFC.jpeg](/assets/uploads/files/1642226808450-3ef5446f-8389-489f-98dd-e3bf0599edfc.jpeg)

Confirmation / announcement from the club that 30/30 spots have been allocated, now that To’a has signed and James Roberts has been promoted to the Top 30.

@swag_tiger said in [Signing Suggestions & Rumours](/post/1521415) said:
I have to say Peachy looks good in Tigers colours.

I keep forgetting we even signed him to be honest 😂

Barry Toohey (Newcastle journo) tweeted that the Knights will be signing a halfback, then only liked the reply tweets that said Brooks

@rowdy12 said in [Signing Suggestions & Rumours](/post/1521615) said:
Barry Toohey (Newcastle journo) tweeted that the Knights will be signing a halfback, then only liked the reply tweets that said Brooks

🥶🥶🥶

Latest posts

Staff online

Back