Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

He’s alright. His work rate was junk last year, but it’s something he’s worked on this year, probably because they have so much depth that he’s easily replaceable.

I think he's an outstanding player and just a shame he is injured.
100%

I like the look of him.
He's a sprint coach with some pace.

I feel like this would've been a break out year for him, making a name for himself and pushing for a regular starting spot in 2023....

Hope he comes back strong.

bottom 6 fullback in the comp Laurie
we bought a dud, they new they had guys like tago and May in the backs coming through
we got sold a lemon that once injured conked out and his head is not in the game
we should have gone after Walsh again
I reckon You are correct @Jedi_Tiger
Even though he had apparently shown a load of potential, I feel he is another example of a desperation purchase..... as there was no one available that was better at the time.

I'd like to have garbage like that on the end of our backline. I'd suggest our inside backs would enjoy having an attacker of the calibre on the wing as well.
Attacker of the calibre of Staines? He made a name for himself scoring 3 tries on debut from memory, and he would've ran 20 metres total for his hattrick. He's done nothing since. Don't rate him at all TBH.
Once To'o is back Crayon Staines will be back in KOE Cup where he belongs.

I firmly believe our only goal this year should be to fully prep for 2023 by both, smart signings and smart selections. If that means prepping Madden to be our seven or blooding some younger forwards to replace Luch and Kelma then so be it. The dogs didn’t do this last year when they knew recruits were coming. They should have sorted out their halfback and gave guys time last year. Now they are in the exact same position of 3 halfbacks in 5 games. We need to to prep for the future and give our incoming signings some good stability around them.

I firmly believe our only goal this year should be to fully prep for 2023 by both, smart signings and smart selections. If that means prepping Madden to be our seven or blooding some younger forwards to replace Luch and Kelma then so be it. The dogs didn’t do this last year when they knew recruits were coming. They should have sorted out their halfback and gave guys time last year. Now they are in the exact same position of 3 halfbacks in 5 games. We need to to prep for the future and give our incoming signings some good stability around them.
Which is exactly why Brooks should start playing hooker in the next few weeks. Think he'd make a much better hooker than halfback. It will make it easier to choose when to run, and won't have to think as much about passing or kicking

Which is exactly why Brooks should start playing hooker in the next few weeks. Think he'd make a much better hooker than halfback. It will make it easier to choose when to run, and won't have to think as much about passing or kicking
Hypothetically... what if he isn't a good hooker either ?

You'd be crazy to change the halves from Madden and Brooks.

If Madden not named next round say goodbye

lol he was shithouse last year, as was Crichton. People on here don't have the stomach for 3 bad rounds of play, let alone a season.
Sorry I didn’t understand the 3 games part of your comment. We lost last 3 games of last season first 4 this season haven’t made finals in 10 going on 11 years no stomach for what exactly. Are you saying we are doing ok and should not change anything

Latest posts

Members online

Back